IT'S OFFICIAL #436

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Chloe (one of my cats) got on the kitchen counter...there was a big bag of Doritos that my friends opened last night and only ate a few of...Chloe got it open...Chloe knocked it on the floor...

It's DoritoVille in my kitchen. *sigh*

Damn her...

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

you gonna kill a kitty?
wink.gif

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
you gonna kill a kitty?
wink.gif

I tell that cat everyday that she is soooooooooo lucky that she's so damn cute, or nobody would like her...she's a devil...*lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Bad kitty!

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/kenanderson/bad_kitty.jpg

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I tell that cat everyday that she is soooooooooo lucky that she's so damn cute, or nobody would like her...she's a devil...*lol*
biggrin.gif

Sounds like our cats may be cousins...she is the worst kitty, but it doesn't help that mommy taps her butt when she's bad then turns around and kisses her cute wittle nose a second later. lol

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Sounds like our cats may be cousins...she is the worst kitty, but it doesn't help that mommy taps her butt when she's bad then turns around and kisses her cute wittle nose a second later. lol

Exactly!

I screamed, "CHLOE!!!!" when she did it, and she looked at me with those big, innoncent eyes and ran under my bed. I felt so bad that I immediately went after her, coaxed her out from under the bed, and told her what a good little girl she is, while scratching behind her eyes.

*lol* It's hopeless!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Back
Top Bottom