ITS OFFICIAL #427

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ACROB@T

I serve MacPhisto
In the spirit of Christmas, funny hats, and the possibility of Diamond being Miss December, I would like to make a mini-offer to you guys. I have amounted fair few spare boots over the last 5-6 months from trades that fell through (grrrrrr), and just secondary copies I got through trading. I would be more than happy to shift these on to all of you guys, rather than be sitting around for the next few months waiting to be traded....I think they need homes to go to ..if you leave your e-mail below I?ll pop you my list on offer this evening when I get in from work, basically chose what you want from 5-6 each, if some of you chose the same show I?m fine with making duplicates to cover the demand, and I won?t be asking for anything in return, I?ll deal with the postage

I didn?t want to post this outside Its Official because I don?t want this competing with Sula's kind offer, and I know it seems over-generous but I?ve done this before and am happy to do so with you guys, you know the feeling you get when you give someone a present, or a friend of yours a U2 CD for the first time, that?s all you need to know about why I?m offering

ok, cheesier than you wanted to hear but you get the idea
smile.gif

O2 I have your address down from the other thread..cheers
wink.gif

likeo2@usa.net

------------------
As I wander through a valley of sleepers, sky torn open with stars bleeding from its veins, pouring out onto nights black soaked curtain, and spread over mother natures scorched earth

WOW!

*sniff, sniff*

That is so nice! Goodness gracious.
What a generous spirit you have!

My email is: carrie@conduits.com

------------------
No alarms and no surprises, please.

Acrob@t, I don't know if this offer is only for the It's Official regulars, but if not, I'd be wicked grateful.

My e-mail is timbubar@hotmail.com

I can assure you that mine is good home for spare boots. Since I don't have a burner, I'm not much of trader, so I have plenty of room for your bootleg orphans.

Thanks a ton for the offer.

-Spiral

Acrob@t, I don't know if this offer is only for the It's Official regulars

nope, involves whoever takes an interest
smile.gif
although posting this offer in here gives me a chance to fulfill everyones wish list within a smaller period of time..posting this in EYKIW would leave me with no life for the next few weeks..hence why #666 is eventually to be deleted, draws a lot of attention to itself..its not a favouritism offer, just his place happened to be the ideal place to get a good balance I could work to..plus Sula is running a similar offer in reward for U2 stories and I don't want to draw many people away from that hence Official again
smile.gif

------------------
As I wander through a valley of sleepers, sky torn open with stars bleeding from its veins, pouring out onto nights black soaked curtain, and spread over mother natures scorched earth

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 12-07-2001).]

Katherine@U2mail.org

Yer a sweetie.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

acrob@t you rule! that's really awesome. thanks!
smile.gif

sames99nd@email.com

[This message has been edited by Screaming Flower (edited 12-07-2001).]

wow, that's great
smile.gif

salomeshakesit@hotmail.com

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 12-07-2001).]

That's so sweet of yah!
smile.gif

angelindevilshoes@earthlink.net

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

This is really a very very cool thing. Hmmm I'm running out of reallys and verys. I would be happy to accept
smile.gif

I also don't have any "real" boots because the only things I can get are "Mp3 sourced" which seems to mean that no one wants them....

airherb@hotmail.com

It's Official just keeps getting better and better

[This message has been edited by Ody (edited 12-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ody (edited 12-07-2001).]

I just sent you all an e-mail a few minutes ago so reply when you wish...use www.u2-flom.de if you need the info on the pre-Elevation shows

Ody, np, just sent a little e-mail all for yourself
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 12-07-2001).]

*droooooooooling over the list*

Wow...I only have one boot, and it was one I found in a store...crappy quality and some of the songs were only half there...

*dancing* I'm finally gonna get me a cool boot!

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by Bonochick:
*droooooooooling over the list*

Wow...I only have one boot, and it was one I found in a store...crappy quality and some of the songs were only half there...

Katherine - e-mail me your addy ( likeo2@usa.net )and I'll send you Houston, 4-2-01 if you want. It's the only one I have right now, but it's great. Oh yeah, it's the one where Bono talks to me.
wink.gif

AHHHHH! I just saw the list. You gotta be kidding me! This is awesome! ACROB@T, I'm blown away by your generosity. I hope I can do this for others some day down the line.

Yeah- Whoopsies, are we too late?
I love all the nice people around here!

nah, nobody is too late..I am having to burn a lot more than predicted (some of you guys have scarily similar tastes in boots
smile.gif
)..its probably gonna take a week or so to complete the first wave of requests (April and pre-Apri) and then however many days to wing its way to you..

christiana/mocool12 and anyone else coming in later, I'll send my list out when the first lot are all done (otherwise my inbox is gonna give me a headache
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
), as long as you don't mind the wait

Originally posted by Like O2:

Katherine - e-mail me your addy ( likeo2@usa.net )and I'll send you Houston, 4-2-01 if you want. It's the only one I have right now, but it's great. Oh yeah, it's the one where Bono talks to me.
wink.gif

Cool!!

You are a sweetie!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by ACROB@T:
christiana/mocool12 and anyone else coming in later, I'll send my list out when the first lot are all done (otherwise my inbox is gonna give me a headache
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
), as long as you don't mind the wait

YAY!!!

*kisses*
love.gif

Thanks, ya rock!
Eh heh, let me just add my email...
mocoo12@aol.com

------------------
"That's the first time we've played that song in... about 15 years." -Bono, after In God's Country - Phoenix 11/23

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real disney land , but it was getting pretty late.

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 12-09-2001).]

God bless you!
smile.gif

enchantress27@hotmail.com

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Wow--this is great! I don't have a burner either so I can't really trade for boots.

kjcoley@hotmail.com

smile.gif

------------------
I'm too sexy for my cat

Back
Top Bottom