IT'S OFFICIAL #413

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
I am very very happy right now!

Before tonight I'd never asked a girl out, never gone out with a girl or anything, but I asked Melissa out, and she said yes, and it was all very exciting.

Yay!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
You've got a head full of traffic
You're a siren's song

EVERYTHING everything?

I've liked her for a long time, and I knew she liked me.. we're pretty good friends actually... I wasn't sure if I wanted to risk ending that if ya know what I mean, like if she liked me that way or not and stuff. Then at the cast party for our recently completed drama show production, she was a little tipsy and I escaped talking to someone whom I strongly detest and sat next to her.. she was being a little friendly, and sleeping on my shoulder and stuff.. I was completely sober and didn't mind at all.

Then after she left, four of her best friends were interrogating me about whether I liked her and they said I should ask her out and that it would be great thing for her and that she'd most definately say yes because she really likes me, and that we'd make a really cute couple, and not to tell her they said that etc. and they wrote down her phone number for me, which I memorized in like a minute.

I resolved to ask her out, and made sure I told lots of people so I couldn't back down. I'm such a shy person, and she's sort of the same way so I'm totally indebted to her friends for encouraging me to take that step.

That was Thursday night.. Friday she wasn't at school because she went to see our school's football team playing in Skydome... I sort of wanted to go too, but I'm sort of glad I didn't now because I went to a concert of local bands that was real good, and if I saw her I would have had no idea what to say.

Today (saturday) I called her house 3 times at various intervals but didn't get her. So I waited for her to come onto ICQ, hoping she would... she came on and the first thing she did was apologize for the way she acted on thursday. I told her to call me.. and convinced her I was serious (it was like 1:10 in the morning) and then so she did and we started talking

and eventually I said something to the effect of "i thought you'd apologize for thursday, but don't.. because it made me realize how much I like you, and I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me?" except more awkward and then she said yes.. she sounded surprised of course, but i could almost hear the huge smile on her face (she has the greatest smile!). Then there was a rather long awkward silence and then we got to talking again eventually.

Then her parents came home and she thought it would be best to go so they didn't wonder what she was doing talking on the phone at 1:45 in the morning. So she said she'd call me tomorrow.

Yay Skeek! I'm so happy for you!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Aww man that story is sooo cute and just reminds me of cute stuff like that when I was younger.

* sigh

I hope it goes good for you SkeeK! You must keep us updated.

I'm so happy!! She's so happy, and it makes me even more happy!

She tells me that she's had a thing for me for a really long time. So I guess I really made her week.. and she made mine. I can't wait to see her tomorrow.

Life is good. I feel so zen.

When I saw Melissa at school today she was more beautiful then I remembered her being.

I'm still so happy.

I think I won't bother keeping you updated on the intricate details of our relationship though, that would be just weird.

I'm getting kinda sentimental these days. The big one year is sneaking up. Love is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

I was gonna bring this back to the top on the day, but I jumped the gun. Well i'm ahead by more than 3 weeks (our official day is the 5th)

And now I have to think of something awesome to get my darling for both 1 year and christmas. how stressful. i'll work out something fabuliscious though in the end, I'm sure.:heart: :happy: :heart:

Happy Early Anniversary!

AWWWWWWWWW yay. :D

my parents were married on dec. 5th

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom