it's official #321

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
I am goign to go insane!!!! My damn school and it's stupid profs always do this to me. So for the first 3 months of the semester do they assign anything? Oh no, no, of course not. I mean if they did that then they wouldn't be able to assign EVERY DAMN PAPER AND HOME WORK ASSIGNMENT TO BE DUE WITHIN THE LAST FOUR WEEKS OF THE SEMESTER!!! I have no idea what the hell I am going to do. In the next two weeks I have three papers to write, a quiz, two group projects and a Spanish oral final. This is not counting the myriad tests that will follow during finals of course. Oh and did I mention that I also work 20 hours a week. Ha ha. HA.
So I haven't been on here in forever and as soon as I have a chance to be I can't even have fun because I spend all my time ranting about my imminant loss of sanity. WHY GOD????

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

been there. done that.

handed in my final paper today. 7 days from this morning i have my 1 exam.
my month of hell ended today thankfully.

best of luck to you.

MUWUHAHAHAHA - This is how we get back at you for a semester of coming to class late, not reading your text before lectures, studying for another exam during our class, rolling your eyes at us when we give you assignments, not laughing at our corny jokes.

[This message has been edited by Like O2 (edited 04-09-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom