IT'S OFFICIAL #318

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ACROB@T

I serve MacPhisto
This is officially the most underated film of all time, the light to my heart, my remedy for those cold dark mornings when I lose your sanity

coolrider.jpg

together.jpg

lockers.jpg

reproduction.jpg

Grease 2

why you ask, because the musical numbers are addictive, the cast is better than the original, Michelle Pfeiffer is like in it!!, it makes college life look like one long party, and for those who say it sucks...it does not suck!! you just haven't the imagination
tongue.gif

those cold dark mornings when I lose your sanity

that should be lose my sanity (whatever works best for you?), I would edit my original but I'm too proud of it so I'm gonna keep it fresh and free of changes

oh, and that Reproduction number is one of the best film musical numbers I've seen or heared...the Sound Of Music does not even come close Salome so don't argue.....

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 10-22-2001).]

and here u were only last week yelling at me for putting that song in your head
rolleyes.gif

i knew u were a closet Reproduction lover

------------------
Proudly brought to you by Bonobubbles*

Originally posted by ACROB@T:
oh, and that Reproduction number is one of the best film musical numbers I've seen or heared...the Sound Of Music does not even come close Salome so don't argue.....
maybe, Mary Poppins is way better though

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

zooropamanda wrote:

and here u were only last week yelling at me for putting that song in your head i knew u were a closet Reproduction lover

what can I say..I'm weak.if you can't beat it then just give in and join it

Back
Top Bottom