ITS OFFICIAL #303

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i was a sports captain in primary school

hahahahahahahahahaha
biggrin.gif

I suck. I can't play sports. They say I'm too uncoordinated...

*Bonochick trips over the rug and falls into the fish tank*

I don't see it...really...*spits out a goldfish*

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know that half of it...

well thats why Im laughing BC..

I was always in the lowest group when it came to gymnastics.

I was an ok swimmer and tennis player, but how the hell I ever became a sports captain is beyond me still. My House even won that year too!
biggrin.gif

In the 3rd grade, I was on the school soccer team (pity from the coach, I think), and kicked the ball into the wrong goal in front of the entire school.

Sports I've quit - and how long it took me
smile.gif

Little League Baseball - One practice
Crew/Rowing - One practice
Volleyball - The third week of my second season
Club Ultimate Frisbee - Three practices
Track&Field - Three seasons
Soccer - Multiple seasons

And I've run out...
I'm consistent with video games though! If I were to join another sport, I would either play soccer or track&field again. They were fun.

I played basketball in community leagues from 4th grade on through 8th grade. I was on the junior high team for a year, and on the JV high school team for a summer (before I moved away). I wasn't anywhere near the best on the team, but I was a solid player (and being 6'5" always helps). I was on the volleyball team freshman and sophomore team, too - I even made varsity my sophomore year. But then I moved to Oklahoma where men's volleyball is "a california sport."
rolleyes.gif

Since then I haven't really been good about keeping up with sports. I'd go practice basketball on my own during the summer, just to keep in shape, but I haven't played a competitive game in a looong time.

i was the only girl in my kiddie soccer league when i was like 8. i was also the oldest and tallest on the team and i scored all the goals. did i have an unfair advantage? yes, but hell it was fun!

Back
Top Bottom