It's Official #3000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
this is IO's 2600 thread.
Happy 0062 threads IO!!!!

.daerht 0003 s'OI si siht
!!!!OI sdaeht 0003 yappH

___
:wave: - OMC, the spatula just jumped over the moon with a monkey fax baby. And something about an Oodle and peanuts. Must mean all your post counts is ours. Salometown RFD

Last edited:
how does anybody know what number we're on

are you sure this is IO's 3000 thread? :|

:shrug:

no er'ew rebmun tahw wonk ydobyna seod woh

?daerht 0003 s'OI si siht erus uoy era

:angry:

oh so that explains it.

I called him tonight and he couldnt talk cuz he said something about not wanting to lose count or something.

:coocoo:

you can't have a mr.salt without mrs.pepper..at least in the ocean these two don't mix like chalk and cheese.<><><>...<>

Strawberry blond sunrises look best only when accompanied by the highlightened moose, but even then zwan refuses to play backup to the dish and the spoon.

Lemon Meringue said:
I had my first Lemon Drop shot tonight and it was Yummy

:hyper: They are soooo good! When I was younger, I could do 8 consecutive lemon drops without fear of painful indigestion. :mad: Now I'm lucky if I don't wake up in the middle of the night doubled over from tequila drying me up! :lol: :crack:

HelloAngel said:

:hyper: They are soooo good! When I was younger, I could do 8 consecutive lemon drops without fear of painful indigestion.

Wow! I just read that. That is truely amazing!:bow: Even if you can't still do it now...you deserve to bowed down to. :bow: I think 2 or 3 would kill me, but they sure are good.

Back
Top Bottom