It's Official #3.141561...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
After enough anticipation and hype, I'm finally moving from the Detroit area to Boston (around Cambridge / Somerville, to be more exact).

Moving...if you could live wherever you would like, where would you want to live? For me, it would be probably Boston or San Francisco (as I have heard it is fantastic with beautiful weather) in America, or London, U.K., because I am in love with that city.

An interestingly light question I ask all of you in this notoriously angry forum. :sexywink: Answer it well, and I'll be back when my internet is up in my new place--which could be a couple days or could be longer...I don't know. In the meantime, take care and don't mess things up too much in my absence!

Melon

baby should sleep in my bed every nite

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

:heart: :kiss: :heart:

The time has finally arrived. Good luck with the move and starting school and all that. Im sure you will be very happy.

If I could live anywhere, I would probably say Vancouver BC, cause it's like Seattle only better. Australia is also looking very livable right now but that wont happen.

London--there is so much to do there and there's lots of hot guys, hehe. Plus I miss their draft cider and all the cool pubs!

Don't ask...

Hmmm I haven't done quite enough traveling to be sure, but so far, and I have no Idea why, but I've always had a great time in Missourri. The weathers just right and the people are very cool. Weird place to pick huh? :shrug:

Wisconsin (LaCrosse inparticular) is also very beautiful, but its so close I don't think that counts.

Apart from traffic congestion, I really like living in the san francisco bay area. A lot of cultural diversity, tons of things to do for ALL walks of life, beautiful scenery (I will never get tired of watching the sun set in the ocean with the golden gate bridge in the distance), Napa valley, tahoe only a few hours away, the ocean 10 minutes away. Plus San Francisco itself is just a really cool city - lots of personality (something that LA sorely lacks in comparison).

I also love southern California having grown up there. My ideal kind of weather. never too cold, rarely too hot, and plenty of great nature escapes anywhere you want to go. Plus the water's warmer down there. :)

One of these days I need to visit the east coast. Spend an autumn in new york, check out Boston...if only I had money!

If there's somewhere temperature's between 20-30 degrees celsius all through the year I'll definately move to there.

I have my bags packed and my ticket bought.

Greenland here I come

Drool@greenland accents

Re: Don't ask...

Ali Rose said:

Wisconsin (LaCrosse inparticular) is also very beautiful, but its so close I don't think that counts.

:up: Good choice - I grew up in La Crosse. Beautiful place, although the "culture" isn't for everyone. :sexywink:

My choice: in the middle of nowhere somewhere in Aroostook County, Maine.

Back
Top Bottom