It's Official 3:10am

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No!!!!! He was sacked? Is the new one Australian?

"yeah I got the time, hang on [lifts sleeve]...Yeah, it's half past 8 just about."

Angela Harlem said:
No!!!!! He was sacked? Is the new one Australian?

"yeah I got the time, hang on [lifts sleeve]...Yeah, it's half past 8 just about."

loll

We should get an Australian to do the weather too:

"the skys dark so its gonna rain, I reckon"

beli said:
9:12pm

so Memphis is 12 hours behind Perth?

And Perth is 35 years behind Sydney. lol.
no, it's umm...it was 8:12 pm at that time, so that would be...ooh i figured it out. perth is 13 hours ahead of memphis.

k, it shouldn't have been that damn hard for me to figure it out. :der:

beli said:

loll

We should get an Australian to do the weather too:

"the skys dark so its gonna rain, I reckon"

"for sure, it's gonna piss down"
loll

optional drought update. speaking of, what's the go on the drought anyway? it's disappeared from the media now.

Not worth mentioning would be when my dam is above the piss-poor 45% it currently is at. Sydney has about 70 weeks of water left. Arsemunchers.

Anyway, it is now 10:00pm still Sunday :wink:

8:21 pm on a dark and stormy night. Not that nights usually aren't dark but this one is darker than the insides of an empty sardine tin lost at the back of the cupboard for so long that rust coated the entire inside of the tin with darkness.

slither, slither, slither.

KhanadaRhodes said:

only? how cold does it get over there? i know your seasons are reversed so i'm picturing what it's like in november here, but it's usually much colder than that by then.

Perth is hotter than hell. lol.

We have a Mediterranean climate. I don't know how cold it gets here. Ive never seen snow in my life if thats an indication. I dont think the mercury has ever dipped below O C, and thats the minimium in high winter. And not very often at that.

I noticed that too..... But its also an hour off as well as its been altered for the USA daylight savings time. Except not everyone who visits this site is in the USA.

PS Its 6:27pm and its dark. The days are really short at the moment.

test...

how come i cant post in my other thread anymore :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom