It's Official #28, I am a Professional Executive in Corp America!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
yes, it is confirmed. damnit! i have been away for a few days in AZ for a conference and have been told that i am expected to be out of the office 60% of the time this year and be a true consultant to my clients and brokers. :scream:

I will be traveling all over the Southeast this year, racking up frequent flyer points and hotel points.

so i will be posting away on here from my hotel rooms!!:mad:

zoney--> Saskatchewan :sexywink:

*Congrats MissVelvet!!! I would LURVE to be in your position. Instead, I am 28 and in a sucky job........ :crack: All this education... :scratch: Where has it gotten me? :|

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
ah well i guess i shouldn't be bitching too much. but it is just a little weird. i feel old. lol. one of my co-workers told me "you are now a vet with this company. you are going on 4 years with us!" :|

that's how long just about I've been with my company. feckin stockbrokers... there is no future there!!! :scream:
be happy :D
we're not old yet....

Don't bitch....

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
ah well i guess i shouldn't be bitching too much. but it is just a little weird. i feel old. lol. one of my co-workers told me "you are now a vet with this company. you are going on 4 years with us!" :|

It's cool you get to travel......
I sit at a desk all day in Ohio :no: and I've been here 6 years !!

*what would it be like to go back to school*

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

no, but we do have an office up in DC. they gave me a ton of their cases from the NC area.

i may to make some exceptions and visit my corp offices in all of the states just to meet you all. :D

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Re: Don't bitch....

browneyedgirl said:

It's cool you get to travel......

you know the glamour wears off fast. esp when you come home and your place is a mess and you have no time to do laundry. living out of a suitcase is not fun unless it is on your own time. sad thing is that i am turning into a travel snob. i know which hotels i prefer and which airplanes i rather fly. if i can avoid flying a 757 on Delta i will. it is small and cramped. American and America West have very roomy planes. the 767 with Delta is a nice ride. and Marriotts have a great frequent visitor program. i have signed up with 6 different hotel chains to participate in their rewards programs. that is when the perks of traveling add up. :der:

Re: Re: Don't bitch....

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

sad thing is that i am turning into a travel snob. i know which hotels i prefer and which airplanes i rather fly. if i can avoid flying a 757 on Delta i will. it is small and cramped. American and America West have very roomy planes. the 767 with Delta is a nice ride.

Travel snob...:cool:

Re: Re: Don't bitch....

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
you know the glamour wears off fast. esp when you come home and your place is a mess and you have no time to do laundry. living out of a suitcase is not fun unless it is on your own time. sad thing is that i am turning into a travel snob. i know which hotels i prefer and which airplanes i rather fly. if i can avoid flying a 757 on Delta i will. it is small and cramped. American and America West have very roomy planes. the 767 with Delta is a nice ride..............

I hear you! I try to avoid Northworst's DC-9s as much as possible, but there are too many. People don't realize that a lot of those planes are older than some of the people who post here in IO :no: :no: :no:

Back
Top Bottom