IT'S OFFICIAL #247

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sit on it, Bonochick!!!!
mad.gif

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Sit on it, Bonochick!!!!

OMG, you are so damn original!!!!

Hey, Bonochick...been hanging out with Richie Cunningham much?? When you see Fonzie, tell him I said AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
rolleyes.gif

Screw you, you know you had a crush on Fonzie...even though we all know that Richie is cuter.

Screw you, you know you had a crush on Fonzie...even though we all know that Richie is cuter.

Yeah, well, I'd like to see wussypie Richie jump over a shark!!!! Richie is a pansy!

Yeah, well, I'd like to see wussypie Richie jump over a shark!!!! Richie is a pansy!

Richie isn't a pansy...he's just more secure with himself than Fonzie is. That's why Fonzie has to do all of that stupid shit...to reassure his cool. Richie IS cool.

[BRichie IS cool.[/B]

Yeah...Richie is soooo cool...then why does he need help from Fonzie to pick up chicks??? Remember in the grocery store when Fonzie was trying to teach him the cart ramming thing??? Even that freakin' old man knew Richie was a nerd who couldn't do it right!

Whatever!!!!

Remember when Richie had to dress up like a chick??? And Fonzie couldn't even tell the difference between Richie in drag and a hot chick...and Fonzie was slow dancing with Richie????????

Yeah...reeeeeeeeeal smooth.....

Go to hell, find the devil's pitchfork, and sit on it!!!!!!!

MUWAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!

------------------
I hear unborn chicken voices in my head.

Just woke up. What's going on here?

gorillacloseup.jpg

@#$&!*
I forgot I can't post pictures here. And my eyes are half closed. I'm going back to bed.

------------------
"I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens", Woody Allen

[This message has been edited by Sledgehammer (edited 09-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sledgehammer (edited 09-19-2001).]

Originally posted by Sledgehammer:
Just woke up. What's going on here?

gorillacloseup.jpg

@#$&!*
I forgot I can't post pictures here. And my eyes are half closed. I'm going back to bed.

Sweet dreams, Sledge!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens", Woody Allen

eek.gif

**crzy shakes out two Haldol and hands them over to Bonochick - one for each of ya - here, thought out to help...**

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

[This message has been edited by Crzy4Bono (edited 09-19-2001).]

Originally posted by Like O2:

I dunno! It all started so innocently, I had no idea where it would lead!! I just wanted to find out about the whole time zone issue.

Oh don't give me that crap, you should know better!! And really, with a student? Do you know what kind of trouble you could get into?

Originally posted by Like O2:
Oh don't give me that crap, you should know better!! And really, with a student? Do you know what kind of trouble you could get into?

I know, but did you see those shoulders? You know I'm a sucker for broad shoulders and tight abs.

It won't happen again, I promise.

Originally posted by christiana:
Hello christiana, you're back???
smile.gif

I miss you so much... I thought you wouldn't come back today.

Cool, it's good to have you back Christiana.
Btw, where's Sledgehammer?

------------------

Originally posted by Sledgehammer:
Cool, it's good to have you back Christiana.
Btw, where's Sledgehammer?

I thought he has gone to sleep??? Nevermind...

Oh christiana, I know there's a tropical storm. I heard the rain pounding on my windows, scary...

Originally posted by christiana:
Sure I would come back. Oh, do you know there's a tropical rainstorm coming here???

Yeah, I heard that. I hope Elvis won't let the rain to rush into the Official forum.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom