it's official #1613

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

do you think aliens are gonna git us too?

• yes.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • no.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • huh?

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • : |

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
omg alien pengies. :crazy:

alien.gif

I said no...cos no aliens will get us as long as we stay true to ourselves and keep crowbars close at hand

In college I ran amuck in the security office one night and my friend and I used the student ID making machine to make FBI badges that had KGB badges on the other side. Then we took stupid pictures of ourselves wearing the security guard uniforms.

meegannie said:
In college I ran amuck in the security office one night and my friend and I used the student ID making machine to make FBI badges that had KGB badges on the other side. Then we took stupid pictures of ourselves wearing the security guard uniforms.

Always good to know you stay in DC with all those weirdos... lol.

it took me a while to get over Tommyknockers~

~*while I do appreciate the years of technological advancements, telekinetic developments, and trained telepathy will fold into insignificance against our lump of steel I'm still caught between yes and no. If every living thing were to arrange an agreed time to hide when they pass by...it would create the illusion that there is nothing probe worthy on this planet and move on...it would make me sleep easy..a relevant Plan B..

lemon pie that almost made me :cry:

and acro that is also an excellent plan b.

and meggie, you just need help. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom