It's Official #1556

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
It's official: my fall 2002 semester needs to be over. As we speak I am attempting to write a cogent, involved discussion of St. Augustine's On the Free Choice of the Will, and I've managed about 3 sentences in the last 15 minutes. I'm on page 6, and I'm really almost finished, but I feel so plateau-ed and I feel like I can't go on.

Any other collegiate Interferencers sick of school?

Amen, sistah!

I'm off to study for my Tuesday test on *drumroll please*........

DIARRHEA!!! :sick:

Oh well, only 4 more weeks and I'm done with bookwork 4 ever!
My clinical rotations start in January and I am so ready to be done with sitting on my arse in class and/or the library for 10 hours a day. But that also means I will have less opportunities to sneak on here. :sigh:

I'm sick of college...majorly...

I only have about 4 weeks until I finish though. :hyper:

I don't know what I'm gonna do then though! :huh: :shifty:

Hire me!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Just remember this, your dream job may have absolutely nothing to do with what you studied in school...and that's okay!

bonosloveslave said:
I'm off to study for my Tuesday test on *drumroll please*........

DIARRHEA!!! :sick:

I don't know, I think I'd rather be hated as a lawyer than take a diarrhea test. (My 2nd grade son might think it was cool)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I felt really stupid at times this weekend being around college people, lol. :|

You shouldn't.........I'm a moron during this final semester of mine...I swear...I've suddenly gotten dumb, and I can't retain information anymore. :der:

My sis never went to college, and she's doin' well. Dad never went to college, and he's doin' well. College just isn't for everybody, ya know? :hug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I felt really stupid at times this weekend being around college people, lol. :|

:hug:

Like BC said college really isn't for everyone...sure learning is always important...but a lot of people thrive better in a non academic environment. For example my brother is really smart, however, the institution of school really bored him. He's the type to go out and learn things on his own.

and i'm dumb see, that's actually what complicates matters.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i only have three. :tongue:

:hyper: i have 3.5

years. :|

I need to write a paper about the constitutionality of the acquisition of the Louisiana Purchase and its relation to the Federalist papers and how Thomas Jefferson handled it by Friday.

coffee anyone?

My schedule for next spring:

ENGL 441: Advanced Technical Writing (vomit)
ENGL 499: Writing Internship
PHIL 282: Topics in American Philosophy (bleccchhhh)
PHIL 286: Introduction to Philosophical Ethics
PHIL 352: Modern and Contemporary Philosophy

Only 3 more semesters to go...then GRAD SCHOOL...which I don't even want to think about yet.

Things left to do this semester:

--15 page paper about the idea of hell in contemporary Christian philosophy
--8 page paper about the relationship between Simone de Beauvoir and Jean-Paul Sartre
--mock lesson plan on teaching writing in a college setting
--10 page paper on Thomas Aquinas
--portfolio of EVERY POEM I'VE WRITTEN THIS SEMESTER
--presentation on revision for poetry workshop class

Plus work 20 hours a week, have a fake boyfriend, finish portfolio for writing grant that's due in less than 2 weeks, and somehow eat, sleep, and bathe.

Ughhhh.

ooh!! :hyper: i'm signing up for classes too!

MATH 1830: calculus (it's a tutor-based class but i get credit for the math, yay!)
ECON 2120: microeconomics
HIST 2020: u.s. history since 1877
MUS 1030: music appreciation

the last two are online classes two, so i only have two classes on campus, three days a week, and the buildings are right next to each other.

i need permits for the online classes though, but i applied for them. i should have them by wednesday. after this coming semester, i'll be halfway done with college, in theory. when i say in theory, i'm assuming i'll graduate in four years! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom