It's Official #1553

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
My mum bought a fibre optic christmas tree from a charity in Belfast- its so cute like 2ft tall- and she put it up in the conservatory at the back of the house cus my little sis wanted to get in the Christmas mood early

Im so excited

:hyper:

no no no i cant wait cus then my alevel mocks r over and im off from school for over 2 weeks

I was even excited getting out of school today and its only a weekend

and my friends laughed when i leaped up at 3.30 and rushed out of school and said i should leave my excitement til Christmas

I was literally this smilie :hyper: but with legs

:lol:

We have the aul turf burning tonight!!!

and my mum and dad are bringing Bucks Fizz home......i love that drink :crazy:

Christmas sucks this year.

I :heart: fiber optic trees though! :cute: I spent last Christmas in Virginia with John, and his folks have a cool fiber optic tree. :)

This is me:

16.jpg

18.jpg

I'm all for Christmas this year, but Thanksgiving is gonna suck major ass this year. Its my birthday that day, and my ex has my baby this year.

I just realized this last night. I'm getting depressed:(

I :heart: The Grinch!!!!!!! *lol*

*has an MP3 of that song on my other comp* :D

I don't know...I usually adore Christmas...but this year...meh...:|

baby, im going to get you a new VCR too. can I have yours?

my baby's going to get something very cool! :D :heart:

The only thing exciting bout Christmas coming is that 22 days after Christmas its MY 20th BDAY!!!!!!

Reasons why im not looking forward to it is bc

1) Both my sisters and their hubands may or may not be here this Christmas and im hoping my oldest sister is here this yr bc i havent seen her since last Christmas!!!!!!!

2) If they decide not to come during Christmas then they will be her during Thanksgiving which isnt the same!!!!

3) im poor and i gots NO MOOLA TO SPEND!!

other than thoses reasons it might be a good yr!

um you really want that piece of shit??

daafish said:
my baby's going to get something very cool! :D :heart:

Baby please dont spend a lot of money on me because I cant spend alot back :sad:

I dont have a piece of shit, so I have to admire yours!

Sicy said:

Baby please dont spend a lot of money on me because I cant spend alot back :sad:

It's okay! Just gimme a kiss, a hug, and some cookiezzz and I'll be happy! Your my Sweetest Thing! :heart:

You're funny ! You have a dvd player but no vcr wtf? lol

daafish said:
It's okay! Just gimme a kiss, a hug, and some cookiezzz and I'll be happy! Your my Sweetest Thing! :heart:

You are the most wonderful guy in the whole world :sad: (happy tears this time) :hug:

well....I gave mine to drunk bitch last christmas!!!

Sicy said:

You are the most wonderful guy in the whole world :sad: (happy tears this time) :hug:

well you make me :happy: :happy: baby baby! :yes: :hug:

aaaaaw are you guys going to get engaged? :sexywink:

This one year......i think last year.....my dad bought my mum a gigantic BIG huge bundle of presents- he really spoilt her!! It was cute and she started to :sad: because she never had more than one Christmas present before b/c her family were very poor and aaaw it was just cute!

I dunno how my Dad hid all those presents though! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom