It's Official #1551

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Hey!!!! 1551 is a palindrome! Wow!!!

My dad went to the store and bought like a ton of pizzas and 3 big blocks of cheese. I went in the other room to get a shoe and some orange juice, and there was a guy sitting in my sink. I said, "lo!", and he told me to piss off, so I told him I was going to make sure he would not receive the Horatio P. Jones Mark of Excellence award for stocking paper, no matter how damn efficient he was. He said there was pie, but I did not see any of this so-called "pie". When I got back to the computer, I accidentally pushed the chair when I went to sit down, so it rolled away, and I fell on my ass. :der:

I need to clean this house otherwise wannabe, Ali Rose, and April will think I live like a slob (okay, it's not THAT bad).

When I was little, I used to dream about owning a pet shark named Richie, and Richie always tried to steal my orange, and I told him I hoped they had Jujyfruit in hell because I know how much he loves them. Why he didn't just eat those instead of an orange is beyond me. Oranges don't squirt crap in your eye either.

My best friend likes to lick roses...the petals feel good on the tongue...I can't go to the florist with her. She embarrasses me.

Bonochick said:
Hey!!!! 1551 is a palindrome! Wow!!!

My dad went to the store and bought like a ton of pizzas and 3 big blocks of cheese. I went in the other room to get a shoe and some orange juice, and there was a guy sitting in my sink. I said, "lo!", and he told me to piss off, so I told him I was going to make sure he would not receive the Horatio P. Jones Mark of Excellence award for stocking paper, no matter how damn efficient he was. He said there was pie, but I did not see any of this so-called "pie". When I got back to the computer, I accidentally pushed the chair when I went to sit down, so it rolled away, and I fell on my ass. :der:

I is very confuseded

:coocoo:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Please pray for us.

Thank you.

Wooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!!!

WE are gonna have so much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

*checks clock*

I'm leavin' in 5 hours to get Tiff from the airport. :hyper:

I cleaned...but it's still messy...I can't keep up with all these pets...there is dog hair and cat hair everywhere! :huh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

why only one?

methinks bonochick is drunk. :ohmy:

No, no, no! *lol* I wasn't drunk....

There IS only one shoe next to the desk out here though...

Okay, I really don't know why I went and got one shoe. *lol* I wasn't drunk, I swear....

:wave:

Re: BC you've been in the crack again haven't you

daisybean said:
:scratch:

The only part of that I really got was that "1551 is a palindrome"

:laugh:

you and you're one time stories......

*edit to add*

wait you didn't start it with a one time....

ditto! :lol: :scratch:

actually, I've noticed lately that BC hasn't been saying "one time" when she tells her stories!

Re: Re: BC you've been in the crack again haven't you

ABEL said:

ditto! :lol: :scratch:

actually, I've noticed lately that BC hasn't been saying "one time" when she tells her stories!

Surely I must have........................

You must not be looking hard enough! LOL

I'm sure I'll end up tellin' April, Tiff, and Matt all kinds of great "one time" stories this weekend. :laugh: I :heart: to tell stories even more after a few drinks!

Oh...know what's funny?

I called Matt's cell phone before to see where he was at, since he's picking April up. I asked him where he was, and he said, "Delaware". I'm thinkin', Delaware???? WTF????? Then I realized he meant the CITY of Delaware.....:lmao:

I was like, dude, you're driving the wrong way!!! The wrooooooong waaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

3404 is not a pallindromey thingy

So....
I saw Tiff off, and despite not getting her into First class (it was full already), the flight attendants said they would "hook her up." She was drinking at the airport too. She may be a mess by the time she gets to Saginaw.

I hope she brings the presents for Kat. I also picked some stuff up for April.

I watched the plane take-off as I was walking out to punch out for the day - so I know she is on her way.......

I told AR not to drink too much on the plane. I think the combination of altitude and dry air makes the alcohol go right to your brain.

:drunk:

Back
Top Bottom