Its Official #1544

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
see if i liked bounties, i would love the dark chocolate ones. im a big fan of dark chocolate. bounties not so much.
i could go a xylophonic band.
tell me oh wise one, is that a xylophone or a glockenspiel in I Will Follow? and for that mattter, in Electrical Storm!
i do love those little twinklies.

I believe I Will Follow uses the glockenspiel, and Electrical Storm the xylophone..wouldn't really say I was an expert in spanking the planks

I have a great fetish for bounty bars herewith..I guess the problem is that the coconut provides the vava voom of your average bounty bar and when you have dark chocolate trying to wrestle its way into the overal taste it becomes something its not and is literally selling-out in the commercial world..I do appreciate the change though..my other theories lend towards the simple fact that no bunnies I know of have the ability to lay eggs..they may be a symbol for sexual fertility but~..it seems to be a common misconception..god knows what this does to children..and tooth fairies in the 21st century would never leave money under the pillow..they'd want to pawn it off and a make a nice little earner

..there is not one part of the above post that didn't make any sense

..and the criminal injustice that there are no white chocolate bountry bars still is high up in my concerns..white bounties with mint soaked coconut would crank my tractor!

bono-vox said:
Do you remember Secret Bars Acro?

Bounty Bars are one of the most fattening bars of choc you can eat apparently - our science teacher told us that in 1st year

you wouldn't think it to look at them..I always felt Mars Bars were the worst culprit or so was told

I have vague memories of Secret Bars..never tried one though..I did remember being fond of mint pyramids when they used to be in production..came in that oh so morbid green and black packaging

mmmm milky bars

White maltesers i want them!!! they sound mmmm

Acro in Woolies they have white choc nestle bars with tiny smarties inside :drool: :drool:

One shop here started selling Reese's Pieces they were like M&M's with peanut butter if we had peanut butter m&m's- they didnt get them again and i loved them!!

bono-vox said:
mint pyramids? :slant:

I remember my granny gave me a secret bar when i was 4- i never seen another one again :(

Company probably took the name too literally

Mint Pyramids were around when I was fairly young BV and went out ages ago..they did exactly as they said on the packaging..pyramid shaped minty goodness..finishing what the egyptions started~

Originally posted by Zooropamanda
i love milky ways. do u guys have them?

ooh white maltesers....

We do have milky ways here..fortunately nowhere near as filling as Mars Bars and just as tasty..the diet coke of the Mars Bar world is what they are

manda, we should really start promoting white chocolate rights to the masses..saturate all future chocolate production lines with white chocolate alternatives

one of my fave restaurants has this dessert that is pure white chocloate ecstacy.
liquid white choc over a bed of white chocolate mousse surrounded by white choc pieces.
you want to chunder afterwards but while the delectable tasting is going on, it is pure heaven.

Hotel California sounds a little kinky when you pass it onto a glockenspiel..

Screaming Flower posteth:

Huh_anim.gif

I think I have to be a little concerned with myself when Miss Flower is confused

:wave::wave:

am seriously jealous manda..I demand you steal some away, and send it over..

Those kitties again?!?

The one playing the xylophone is SO cute!

Hotel California kinky? How? :confused:

As for chocolate: my fave is the German (or Austrian, not sure) called Duplo. :drool:
OK if you want international, Milky way it is.

well you started it

Just answer the question, allright? :D

Besides I was just asking out of curiosity, not scandalism-wise, so there. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom