Its official #1538

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
WOW. I just subscribed. This is wicked cool. Like,

now when ever i sign in my computer spits out money and Cds and stuff at me. And theres a free open bar over there. :drunk: THeres a man in the bathroom that hands you towels and perfume and stuff. And i was just mailed lifetime backstage passes to all the U2 shows from now on. This F:censored: Rocks.

and to think it was ONLY $12 a year. Where has this system been all my life. I shall retire in style at the ripe age of 24 :D

.....I gotta go theres a man in a toga offering me grapes and a free ride on this cool cart thing. Interference subscription is the coolest. :D

:eeklaugh: :hyper:

I heard that once we get 5000 premium members that Salome, Basstrap, and Diemen are all going to put on a show for us!

:dance: :heart: :dance: :heart: :dance:

I feel special...very much like chalie wonka felt when he opened that special bar.

boy did he ever get the good end of that deal eh?!?! I would love to have a waterfalls of chocolate milk. in fact, to drowm in a pool of chocolate milk is prolly the best way to go.

I'm a human being people!
Im not an object!
pffft

The subscription will be called that the "3 meats package"...limited time offer

Bonochick said:
I heard that once we get 5000 premium members that Salome, Basstrap, and Diemen are all going to put on a show for us!
I won't put on any show
sex is as far as I can go

Hmmm daisy, maybe you did it wrong...

Lemme go ask that guy over there who keeps spraypainting everything blue.

*goes*

Back
Top Bottom