It's Official #1533

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
My formal tomorrow night

Just got my fake tan on

Putting my false nails on soon

Im excited :hyper:

My dress is now too big and it slants accross and we need to take it in cus u can see right down it......so if its not fixed i'll be going au naturel all roight! :lol:

I am getting 100000's of pics & ill get sum1 2 scan them for u all :wave: :wave: :wave:

Lara Mullen said:

Putting my false nails on soon

Im excited :hyper:

You're not doing this kind of fake nails, are you?

3359848723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D64%3B%3D473%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A37%3A732ot1lsi

Yikes! :no: :barf: :sick:

Have a fun time! :wave:

No its really formal, we all had to wear big ball gowns and all the boys wore tuxedos or one boy wore a kilt , you get a big meal in a hotel and do some dancing after it kinda like a wedding but with over 200 ppl, then there were 5 coaches that took us home to belfast at 1 and we all went to the after formal which was a club where everyone dances some more until 5 in the morning...

I had lots of fun, at the afterformal this guy who once told me on msn he fancied me but wouldnt talk to me in 5th year, TALKED to me and then we kissed for...a long time...i like him :hyper:....we were in this wee place and he found me collapsing on the floor because i hurt my foot and literally just fell and couldnt move and he came to talk to me and then we kissed but my friend Stephen took loads of pictures :eek: and i was totally embarrassed

After that everyone walked to Mc Donalds for breakfast until 6 but it opens at 7 and i hate mc donalds so i just went home- my mum picked me up shes great- but i have the sorest head ever but i only had a glass of champagne so its not a hangover :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom