It's Official #1530

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
If another person asks me why I'm crying just because I'm not any makeup, I'm going to stab myself in the face with a fork. Anytime I go anywhere without eyeliner, complete strangers come up to me and ask me what's wrong. :scream:

you should stab them in the face with a fork. you're so cute. i don't know why freaks would say that. :mad:

Tell them there will be something wrong if they dont get out of your face.

*sigh*

do I really need to say this again?

listen, to hell with make up...girls always look better without it.

look at No Doubts video...where gwen has no make up on at the end.
I don't normally find myself attracted to her, but she looked so cute and pretty without anythig on

I find I am much more attacted to a gal when she is natural...it's just really nice looking

so moral of story...f*ck those assholes

Tell them that they're too close to you and your face if they look at you and think you're crying.

I get the same thing too...If I don't wear eyeliner and eyeshadow people think I'm sick or something....

"Oh my, you look really sick" "You look horrible, what's wrong?"

Yeah real esteem booster :rolleyes:

I don't look too good with or without makeup...so I really didn't think it made a difference if I wear it or not.

I couldnt be bothered withh all that make-up crap Im certainly not gonna put it on to go to school cus im not there to impress people- my friends say I dont wear foundation cus i wanna show off my "perfect" skin when in fact i dont talk about my skin I just never get spots so shoot me :|

So yeh BC i cant put eyeliner on either it looks all weird and freakish too- i look like a big panda 0_o

when I do wear make up I can get into all the discos and im never asked for I.D. yey for me..when im really 18 though i wont need to look older :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom