It's Official #1527

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
I had to drive home last night in a white out snow....I was fine at first because I could still see the lines on the road...then the lines were covered with an inch of snow and ice and slush. I was driving like I was drunk weaving all over the road, trying to find my side of the road. It was scary. I was so happy when I got home I cried...

I hate driving in the winter...I grip the steering wheel so damn tight and go like 2 miles an hour...I'm a total granny driver in snowstorms...people must hate me. :reject:

This is me driving in the winter...when I start to freak out, I talk to myself....

3359585923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323349545%3B%3A5ot1lsi

Driving is scary enough, I'm glad I dont have to drive in snow.

LMAO BC that is SOOOO me when i'm driving in a snowstorm. Funny that. The night I became a registered here Sula and I were innocently watching movies at my place. 9pm rolls around and suddenly out of nowhere we have 3 feet of snow. I had to drive her home in the worst snowstorm EVER. It was a 3 hour car ride of me saying almost EXACTLY those things....

:laugh:

i have no idea about this thread
ivve never even seen snow properly :|

One time....Me and a friend were driving back from Colorado and slush would frequently hit the windshield. SO, I had to hit the windshield washers to clear it....that is until the dispensers froze!!! So, I had to pull over to clear it by hand! hehe, And i thought I had seen the end of snow! :lol:

Lemon Meringue said:
Thats' why I have quattro drive. Helps my nerves!
A64.jpg

Well, alcohol helps my nerves. So are you tellin' me.........

:der:

:D

___
:wave: Disclaimer: BC would never drive drunk, so don't bother sendin' letters!

Lemon Meringue said:
I've got it, BC! Partake in some alcohol and make someone else drive. :yes:

Now THAT is an idea............give me some vodka, let me curl up in the backseat, and I'll have no idea what's going on! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom