It's Official #1525

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We can't just have Shannon standing alone being drunk with her donut now can we?

and no, it wasn't my wife that wanted to invite you. twas I....and it was more of a goodwill kinda thing.

:sexywink:

Lilly said:
We can't just have Shannon standing alone being drunk with her donut now can we?

it took a moment for me to realize what the crap you were referring to. damn beer. :mad:

rh-fairy.gif

Lilly said:

I'm not going to use cute avatars anymore cos people always misconstrue them into other sick things (constipated, knitting with boobs, etc).

And that irritates me.

I don't do it on purpose Lil. I really didn't know wahat it was doing. I was curious. It was cute. I liked it. I never said it was knitting with boobs. I miss the cute kitty avatar.

RIP Lilly's cute avatars.

They said I was using too much band width with it. They were probably right, so I changed to the Thanksgiving Turkey. :huh:

nice pie wifey.

no worries doll, i see you didn't know what it was. but everyone wants rio back (dancing jolly fellow) but i won't deliver. take that public.

Re: nice pie wifey.

Lilly said:
no worries doll, i see you didn't know what it was. but everyone wants rio back (dancing jolly fellow) but i won't deliver. take that public.

So much for your adoring public!

*singin'* His name is Rio....................

Back
Top Bottom