it's official #1522

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

who sucks more?

• me

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • deathbear

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
now you're talking crazy

zooropamanda said:
i would win for suckiness hands down.
u2girl is far more loved than i, for she is so sweet.
the poll would clearly show those results.

Erm, as long as i can provide the lameness like i did lately in IO or at times in ZC, i think i got the No. 1 spot for sucking covered easily.

More loved than you? The hell i am. :hug:

Shannon: HA! This coming from someone who has "screaming" as part of her username? ;)

See? See who's scandalous? See who asked this question?

Sicy said:

What kind of screaming? :eek: :silent: :shocked: :hyper:

You asked, but i won't be the one to answer this!

*quickly cranks up the nasty-o-meter just to spite zoomanda "she is so sweet" comment*

:laugh:

What is a male ladybug called?

an interesting twist for the screaming one to see when post nap she returns...

..moja, it was nothing slang at all..just that you were probably tempting Screaming to post that Mojo v Kiwi suck-fest 2002 after calling her bluff..

ACROB@T said:
an interesting twist for the screaming one to see when post nap she returns...

..moja, it was nothing slang at all..just that you were probably tempting Screaming to post that Mojo v Kiwi suck-fest 2002 after calling her bluff..

Moja ? :lol:

Actually the "bluff" comment was aimed at Zoomanda, jokingly referring to her sucking "complaints" regarding SF and bear.

U2girl said:
Shannon: HA! This coming from someone who has "screaming" as part of her username? ;)

o
h
m
y
c
a
t

:shocked:

mojomaja i am appalled. you're one gutsy slovenian. i've never been more scandalized.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

*contemplates new poll :hmm:

:sexywink:

i just saw this thread now.

its odd how, as someone else already mentioned that there are more votes against me than there are views.

i didnt vote, for i believe i dont suck. but screaming flower doesnt suck either. :angry: dammit, i wish she did.

if you then can figure out the there then what we, you, i, or them are maybe perhaps talking about... :sexywink:

Zoomerang96 said:

its odd how, as someone else already mentioned that there are more votes against me than there are views.

I am not a someone....I am a turkey.

im pretty sure sucking a kiwi would be gross cause then youd get all the furry bits in your mouth adn thats gee rose

Beavis: Uh... I want a girl.

Butthead: Uh... Yeah, yeah.

Beavis: Uh... I want a girl that doesn't suck.

Butthead: Yeah, yeah. A girl that doesn't suck.

[a moment of silence]

Beavis & Butthead: Uh... Uhm... Yeah, yeah.

Beavis: Uh... I didn't mean that. :ohmy:

:lmao:

Screaming Flower said:

o
h
m
y
c
a
t

:shocked:

mojomaja i am appalled. you're one gutsy slovenian. i've never been more scandalized.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

*contemplates new poll :hmm:

All i said was you have the word "screaming" in your username - the assumptions were done by others. (see Sicy's question, for example)
I, like Zoomanda, am innocent too. :angel: But if memory serves me right, i'm not the first one to make comments about the "screaming" part of your username anyway...

As for the gutsy part: you know, the more slang and dirty talk happen in here, the more i keep hoping to never have to speak in real life to any of the IO people. Yikes!

i dunno what it is. i guess internet makes me braver to yap away and make comments i'd never do IRL. sometime i even amaze myself

New poll? Like what kind of poll?

I just got floor seats to the Tampa Guns N Roses show. Yeah so blar blar I know that it's a pale shadow of GNR as a band.. but har I like the fact that I'm finally gonna get the chance to do that damn SNAKE DANCE in tandem with Axl.

Now, at nooner, I get to buy Shakira tix so my bf can watch her shake dat ass. I don't mind so much. She's pretty hot.

Back
Top Bottom