It's Official #1501

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pre-packaged ham sandwich with wilted lettuce for dinner tonite... :huh:

I'm still hungry too... *remembers frozen cherry pie in the freezer* hmmmmmmm :hmm: :drool:

I'm still hungry too. :mad:

I eat faster than anyone I know.. and am always starving 30 mins later. So I end up drinking a hog's weight in water and peeing all night. Then I bitch that I never sleep because I can't get comfortable because of all the damn water sloshing around inside me!!! :wave:

HelloAngel said:
I'm still hungry too. :mad:

I eat faster than anyone I know.. and am always starving 30 mins later. So I end up drinking a hog's weight in water and peeing all night. Then I bitch that I never sleep because I can't get comfortable because of all the damn water sloshing around inside me!!! :wave:

Awww, no more drinky for da noodle.

i's hungry again, too, damnit

I made one of those complete dinners in a box, Homestyle Bakes-chicken, mashed potatoes with biscuits and gravy:drool:

I had my last dinner-out with my parents... My mom is going to Taiwan for 3 months... to see my grandparents (who moved there last year after 20some odd years in SF)... because my grandfather who's 96something years old, had a stroke and is in a wheelchair :( ... so ma mama's gonna take care of mi grandma and grandpa both!! :sniff:

it must be chinese night. :huh:

i had pf chang's crispy honey shrimp without the nasty honey sauce but with sweet and sour sauce on the side. it was accompanied with steamed white rice and a coca-cola classic of which i had one additional refill, but only drank half of that refill. my fortune cookie told me i had a magnetic personality, so we went home so i could frost the cupcakes for jonathan's 12th birthday tomorrow.

:madspit:

I have supper at 6:00pm

dinner at noon....

me and friends had pizza and nachos for a late supper last night

i feel like i got hit by a train

bassy that's farmspeak. Where supper is dinner and dinner is lunch.

it confused me a lot here for a while :huh: but i got the hang of it.

last night for dinner (as in lunch) i had a blimpies sammich. and chips. and a pop. and i'se still hungry due to the race i just rowed in. it's ok cos for supper i had a caramello bar. :|

Have been living on microwave dinners for about a week now. I'm broke, so I have to. They were $1 each.

Sodium saturation!!!:yuck:

I dont eat breakfast :wave:

my breakfast:
icon_smoke.gif
10.gif

dizzy said:
Have been living on microwave dinners for about a week now. I'm broke, so I have to. They were $1 each.

:ohmy:

Where did you find them for $1? I need cheap food.

I'm eating cookies for breakfast. :hyper:

meegannie said:

:ohmy:

Where did you find them for $1? I need cheap food.

I'm eating cookies for breakfast. :hyper:

You can get 5 boxes for $5.00 at Safeway or Giant. It's the Banquet brand.

Heehee. Cookies for breakfast? I'm currently addicted to Safeway's Tuxedos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom