It's Official #1486

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
So they catch the sniper, but the minute I book an Amtrak ticket for this weekend, the FBI issues a warning that Al Qaeda may attack railway systems in the US. :scream:

Should I cancel my ticket reservations or is that being stupid?

___
:sad: This sucks because these things happen all the time and I hate working on Capitol Hill.

Last edited:
meegannie said:

___
:sad: This sucks because these things happen all the time and I hate working on Capitol Hill.

I say continue with your original plan

meegannie said:

___

Don't be afraid of those assholes.GOT NAILS? Scratch their eyes out.

I don't think anything would happen to my train because I'm going south, to Virginia, and a lot more people go north, to Baltimore, Philly, NYC, and Boston. The only thing I'm afraid of is something happening at Union Station because it's during rush hour. :(

I don't know. I freak out over everything. I was in tears when we had to get gas masks at work a few months ago in case there's a chemical or biological attack.

meegannie said:
I don't think anything would happen to my train because I'm going south, to Virginia, and a lot more people go north, to Baltimore, Philly, NYC, and Boston. The only thing I'm afraid of is something happening at Union Station because it's during rush hour. :(

I don't know. I freak out over everything. I was in tears when we had to get gas masks at work a few months ago in case there's a chemical or biological attack.

Goddamn.

Go on with your original plans. Staying home is exactly what those dicks want.

Stay safe, girl. :hug:

Sicy said:
I didnt know they caught the sniper.

What happened?

www.cnn.com

A truck driver saw the suspects in their car sleeping at a rest stop

CNN has confirmed a ballistics match with the riffle police found in their car

Last edited:
fly the friendly skies - leave the driving to us

These terrorist are stupid if they are going to try and attak the US train system.. Don't get me wrong - I love Amtrak, but why - not enough people in the US use the trains. What's next.......greyhound?

______
:wave: - I bet they never attack taxi cab drivers

Back
Top Bottom