It's Official #1469

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
I tried to my formal dress I got a month ago today cus I bought my scarf to go with it-its black with sparkly beads on it :D

Yeh so my dress only has one strap and slants accross and goes under ur other shoulder.......and its way tooo big now....you can see right down it....we need to get it taken in cus it slips down

Im :slant: but :happy:

I lost 1/2 a stone in weight in 2 weeks :dance:

:wave: That is all.

P.s. Its a really pretty dress, I look cute in it and Im always ugly :wave:

Last edited:
Ok so the dress is shaped like this ladies except mine goes to my ankles- its quite figues hugging like hers:

T564021DD.jpg

But the top of my dress slants like this one
PWB21-ms.jpg
excpet my one sleeve is thin nad has little beads on it and it doesnt have that stupid bit on the side either and its blacy- tres c-l-a-s-s-y! :)

OOOOOOh this is the scarf I bought today but its so cute where it goes down round your arms it gets really skinny its tres nice!!!!

This pic makes it look uglier than it is :slant:

T018069C.jpg
If you look close you see the skinny bit at the bottom! :)

Actually the dress is shaped like this purty red top
STA82-fs.jpg

Except I dont have a long sleeve just a REALLLLY thin strap about 0.01 cm thick and the top is like a corset to keep it up but its too big now and it just gapes open where it slants & you can see right down there :huh:

I could put on weight but im losing it and i am liking it :dance:

OH OH OH I was going to get this dress but mine was a dark purple and the slit at the bottom was pink but it was pretty

02aw_7282_det_1db16.jpg

I want her shoes- strappy shoes

I cant wait and Dave in a tuxedo :laugh: :cute:

Last edited:
that looks very pretty!!!
i think about my formal now..UGH
Im sure in that knockout of a dress you will have a wonderful time bono vox babe!
Dont lose too much weight matey. Stay healthy. :)

Im kinda pudgy so Im ok losing a few pounds- Ill be sensible :)

I picked my shoes out today:

They look like this at the back:
EH517-ms.jpg
but at the front its only got one wee strap with wee dimante things on it- they r pretty

AND my mum bought me a winter coat today its short and it looks kinda french its pretty and its fitted.

I need a job so I can buy more clothes :wave: I applied for one in a book shop today for the weekends :yes:

Back
Top Bottom