Its Official #1442

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
Winter is coming WAY too fast. it went from 90s to 40s like overnight. And today, around 3:00 this friggin hurricane force gust of wind came by and blew all the leaves off the trees.
the ground is carpeted with leaves....:banghead: Did i mention that it snowed on Wednesday night already????

MY TREES ARE NEKKID!!!!! :uhoh:

my trees are still fully clothed, but are starting a strip tease

:eek: snow !!!!!!!!

I'm dreading the snow.....mainly cuz I have a further commute and I'm worried about lake effect.

Go knit some sweaters for your nekkid trees....there are children that might see that!!!!!!!

what diemen said

It's slowly getting chilly but I will always love the bay area weather.

:cool:

Re: Not to beat a dead horse, but...

Diemen said:
No need to worry about snow in the San Fran bay area...

:D

:laugh: Diemen you ROCK :D

oh YEAH, well....we don't have earthquakes or hurricanes.....:eyebrow: :madspit:

I couldn't imagine Christmas without snow though....I DO love those nights where its snowing lightly and its so quiet out you can actually HEAR the flakes hitting ground.....its just magical

we haven't had snow yet

but when we do...I will surely rue the day

I'm living in townhouses now, and we will have to find another place to park when they clear the snow

what a bitch that will be

i think the temp just dropped 20 degrees in five seconds. the sky is black. it's going to pour like a mofo and minute.

:mad:

Re: Re: Not to beat a dead horse, but...

Ali Rose said:
oh YEAH, well....we don't have earthquakes or hurricanes.....:eyebrow: :madspit:

We don't have hurricanes either. :eyebrow: :madspit:

:D

I couldn't imagine Christmas without snow though....I DO love those nights where its snowing lightly and its so quiet out you can actually HEAR the flakes hitting ground.....its just magical

I do however agree with this. Snow on Christmas is wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom