it's official #1422

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
i love nothing more than sundays where i can sleep in really late because i got to go see my boys win yesterday and now they are 5-0 because they kick serious ass and when i get up i have nothing to do and i can just be lame and read the hobbit and drink coffee and watch moulin rouge which is on tv right now and post in io and be dumb and wear pajamas all day because it's kind of cold and windy and cloudy and fall-like outside and read the sunday trib and light my new halloween freaky candles and sing along with nicole kidman and dance around in my apartment and finally finish this post with the original ow head smilie.

___
:wave: i love you all

i hate sundays

....esp. when I have to buy a car and have no money and my mom is angry with me because she has to go broke helping me pay for a car which makes me sad and angry and fight with her which leads to her telling me to leave.....which I desperately want to but I'm not sure how far I can go in the Windy City with just $2,000. :scream:

I'm sorry I fucked up this thread....I really really really want to leave, but not sure I can. :banghead: :sad:

_____
i love you all for dealing with me when i get like this

I usually hate Sundays because the entire day is just a constant reminder that Monday is a-comin'.

Today wasn't that bad though. :)

I :heart: Sundays because I can be lazy, and get things done at a medium pace.

I don't like Sundays bc the night turns into Monday morning. And let's face it, Monday is :down:

THINGS THAT ROCK ON SUNDAYS: April, Lilly calling, and my Twins winning the first round of playoffs :D

THINGS THAT SUCK ON SUNDAYS: BC was missing...:(

Ali Rose said:
THINGS THAT SUCK ON SUNDAYS: BC was missing...:(

Yell at John...we were talkin' on the phone too damn much, so I wasn't on my messengers at all. :D

I have a Unix text in a little over an hour. :uhoh:

Our Unix class is taught on Linux though...why don't they just make it a Linux class???? :crack:

Ugh! I am so BLAH today. Didn't sleep last night at all. Saw each hour click by. The worst! :scream: :down:

Now I have our company's accountant breathing down my neck and asking for things I don't even understand. ARGH!! :scream:

Screaming flower has magical hair, no doubt!

My hair is a bitch

exuse me as I talk like a woman...

I have this ideal picture of how I want my hair to fall over my ears but it never looks as cool as I imagine it

so I start freaking out at my hair

you know...the usual cursing it and threatening to pull it out

but the blair witch was never shown!!

so how do you know...........

unless....you are the...

I'm getting scared :help:

Back
Top Bottom