it's official #1412

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
im dressed like white trash today.

and i started wondering. are there really any white trash out there? or are there just people who dress like white trash?

cause maybe white trash is a sort of halloween costume. maybe everyone everywhere once in a while has a white trash day. and then the next day they're all normal again.

likeveryonelse

likeyou:likeme

white trash?

is it possible to count the ways.
the girl, with the mom swearing under her breath about the wait, in the line up at the mcdonalds thats inside the wal mart on the outskirts of any town?
the grown man 'practising' his golf swing in the middle of a public schools field?
the group of kids wearing their 'all-state' track pants and dismounting while their bike looks for an obstruction?
kid rock?
me. today?

don't mess with the track pants

i have white trash days.

i also have white trash hair days. :crazy:

Yes Kobe, there is white trash

Yes, some people are white trash, however how they dress is irrelevant. White Trash is a state of mind.....an ignorant, and uniformed world view. The ones who believe that every black person is a thief, every middle eastern a terrorist, and that the world outside their community doesn't apply to them.

Perhaps you are thinking of trailer trash or rednecks.

ok

daisybean said:
Perhaps you are thinking of trailer trash or rednecks.

that's entirely possible. the overalls and the too-tight t shirts? yeah that's trailer trash i guess.

i ripped my track pants in the knee region. damn tripping.

Back
Top Bottom