It's Official #1400

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
There's a leak in the ceiling in my bathroom and it looks like ceiling is going to fall in and the wall is all wet and gross and there is a lake on the floor and maintenance here sucks and I haven't written my personal statement yet and no one is on msn for me to talk to and I have a cold and I hate dc and I have no friends here and all my friends in Kentucky are married and I don't want to be married but being on the same continent as my boyfriend would be nice and I want to move but I'm stuck here until I get grad school stuff straightened out and even then I don't know how I'll get the money to move and I want to move to England but I don't even know how to move to a foreign country and I don't know what I'd do with all my stuff and I'm really thirsty so I'm going to buy something to drink.

:scream: :sad: :|

:hug:

A. tell them to fix the ceiling or you can have the place proved uninhabitable and you won't have to pay rent...or find another apartment.

B. Take a break from your statement and come back to it later...perhaps with a clear mind you can write better.

C. I'm not on MSN or AIM very much.....but then again I'm not much of a chatter...but I'm sure one of your friends will be on shortly.

D. I have a cold too....*makes up some Chamoille tea*

E. I know how it feels to not have anyone around that you can just go hang out with when you need to.

F. Don't worry about not being married yet....it's better to wait for the right person, then to marry someone just because it's expected of you only to be miserable

G. Have you looked into scholarships and aid to help you pay for college...even if you can't go to school in England, maybe one or two years down the road you can do study abroad.

H. Garage sales are really good at getting rid of stuff....

I. while you are out, do you wanna get me a Duncachinno? :D

it's time for lilly's life lessons. yes i'm young but i ain't stupid.

meeg, don't worry too much about things. being uptight isn't going to help you with your creative juices. just put everything into perspective. in 50 some odd days you'll be with your boyfriend, you'll be accepted to a grad school, and will be set up to make enough money to enable you to move when you want to.

so go drink.

:hug:

* offers you a penguin *

calimero1.gif

Back
Top Bottom