it's official #1358

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
did radiohead really remix r.e.m.'s 'leave' or is my mp3 just mislabeled? if so why did they take out the cool guitar?

an odd piece, courtesy of the detroit free press on arab americans that answers age old questions such as 'What is that pipe I sometimes see people smoking?' or 'Should I say Arab, Arabic or Arabian?'.

Last edited:
hello SF

i had a strange drunken night. two nights in a row.

im going to get new glasses now.

i haven't been drunk for weeks. this is probably a good thing.

what happened? did you get all drunk and break your glasses? did it happen during a tickle fight with your roommates?

silly kobe. :shame:

im presently high on chronological ignorance

Screaming Flower said:
what happened? did you get all drunk and break your glasses? did it happen during a tickle fight with your roommates?

silly kobe. :shame:

when we get drunk we frolic in our underwear and become obsessed with fantastic pillow fights.
pillowfight.gif

my present glasses no longer fit my kobayashi image.
drug plan covers them so...i am presently scouting possible eyewear. and studying. and watching football.

i'll pillow whack your face.

what is the new superwow kobe image going to resemble? at the moment i am picturing a boy frolicking in his underoos smacking his roommates and that is quite amusing to me.

i think you should know that i just got back from the grocery store, where i proceeded to buy riptide rush gatorade while wearing my mesh track pants. i swear i am not making this up.

Re: i'll pillow whack your face.

Screaming Flower said:
what is the new superwow kobe image going to resemble?

the only direction is to steer clear of this guy
joshua-nerd.jpg

mesh track pants sound rather risky...perhaps something more pedestrian is in order.
bh_main_windpants.gif

you don't look like that silly. although i will agree that the look you found there best be avoided.

pedestrian trackpants... :scratch:

i will have to keep those in mind. i appreciate their apparent ventilation system. the ones i am wearing do not have such an extra.

Back
Top Bottom