It's official #1339 (now it's confirmed...i'm going nuts)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hes not getting any of my mankisses ever again
im the one who's moved onto better things
he's trying to make u2girl jealous with you btw screamer
ive seen it all before

How on earth did I miss this thread?

thish ish verry entertaining, I musht shay.

-------
:wave: Sean Connery accents don't come across well in written word.

Uber panic&embarassement time!

OH MY GOSH!!!! IMSONOTREPLYING TO THE LS THREAD!!!!! NOOOOOO WAY!!! ZOOMANDA YOU ARE CRAZY!

:help: :banghead: Wy didn't all this just burn out right here in IO? What is the EE thing?

Thanks for the "eurosweetness" part though. :)

*starts hyperventilating, then runs like the wind as she will hardly show her face again*

Well, the dictionary says "spunky" means the same as lively - and i have a feeling i don't want to know whatever it may mean in the UK or US slang.... :D
(what is it about the dirty words that i always seem to be the one stumbling upon them?)

I thought bear will stick with Shannon - after all, during the day i couldn't stop thinking about Irving Plaza "my baby is having a baby" line which (due to their talk about kids in this thread) turned into
"bear's baby....having a baby" and from what i saw in LS and here, i say Shannon he's all yours. (or whoever he promised to marry first LOL!)

Bear: good spirits? You mean if i'm in a good mood? Yes, although major confusion coming right up.

Diemen: actually i thought it worked well. I could almost hear Connery's voice when i read your post. (and ahem - i don't think you missed that much in this thread)

Yup it's time i had a break from here.

ps: figures with my luck - the only "marriage" i can come up with is a cyber fake joke. :reject:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom