ITS OFFICIAL #1337 Special thanks to all my U2 friends and my BABY !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Hi I'm a little buzzed and just got back from a wonderful evening with my baby and I would like to just thank everyone that made my birthday a happy wonderful day. In all of my 30 years I cant recall ever having such a fantabulous day! :D

To all my interference friends.. thank you for all the posts in all my birthday threads.. :laugh: it really meant a lot to me. :heart:

To my BABY!! Thank you so much for the best day of my life.. showering me with love :heart: and beautiful beautiful gifs and flowers.. :love: .. and taking me dancing at the club where we had our first date :drool: :hug:
hot sexy sweaty mmmmmmm * growl * gahhhh

33545%3B%3B523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336366873ot1lsi

Some chick asked us if we were professional dancers.. :laugh:

I LOVE EVERYONE!!!

:hug:

thats such a cute picture sicy:cute: im glad you had a great time:)

Woohoo :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm sorry, but everytime I hear about you guys dancing I think of Johnny and Baby from Dirty Dancing with talk about the merengue (sp?) etc... :D :laugh: :cute:

Sicy do you do the lift? :D

damn damn damn sorry girl

Oh Sic,,,sorry I missed your bday...havent been around much at all...been a very bad Interferencer....hope you had a stupendously sinfully wonderful day...and it sounds like you did...say hi to daasicyfish...one day Ill meet you guys...and we can all trip the light fantastic....

cheers

Blarg, Now I REALLY Miss My Baby! Dammit...*lol*

You guys are a great couple!

Sicy!!! If I could wear clothes like you.........wow..........*lol* :D

How were you two able to dance without slippin' in fishy's drool?!??!?!?! :D

:hug: Sicy...glad to hear you had such a good b-day! That is a very cute pic! :yes:

So when do we get to see some video of you two dancing? :D

:hug: Whacka! long time no see! *hides silly string can behind me back* :D :mac:

great pic!

also great to hear you had such a good time, next year will be better.

well theres no way of telling but...

oh come on. trust me.

it will!!!

fine, screw you, screw AAAAALLLL of you!!!!!

:angry:

I could have done him right there on the dance floor no I didnt say that

Bonochick said:
How were you two able to dance without slippin' in fishy's drool?!??!?!?! :D

:laugh:... you should have seen him he was so cute.. staring at me all night.. :drool:

There is no lifting going on but plenty of triple turns, quadrupal turns and sexy dips :sick:

Damn April... I'm so much better than the last video you saw! I have to take another one soon.

____
:wave: He's on the couch right now.. still drooling

What a couple!!!!

Wow, Christine, you look incredible in your dancin' clothes. What a great couple, what great gifts.....he's certainly a "keeper"!!

I wanna an invite to the wedding, your first "married" dance is one I gotta see!!

nice gifts Sicy!

Your sun necklace looks almost like mine...except mine is silver...and it's got a blue background between the sun and moon...so other than it having a sun and moon on it...I guess it doesn't really look anything alike :scratch: :lol:

:lol: @ deathbear *looks and points*

Back
Top Bottom