it's official #1319

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
..so me and kobe are spared an asskicking? it was worth the risk miss canuck!

now you got the nail-biting wait to enjoy :)

*~*~
:huh: Is there life before coffee?

this is my trademark smilie only i don't know why.

yay for you acro. now the only one you have to worry about is the queen of blargh.

___
:wave: i like the acro version of the ow head smilie. hi daisy.

hi flower i missed you

I'm glad I dont have to kick anyone's ass.

______
:wave: I'm sorry but that does not qualify as an ow head smilie

luvin daasicyfish avatar

U go girl!!!

...oh and I got Bruce tix too....yay...:cute:

territorial piss-posts appear as a mirage

the niceness of people occassionally blooms into luminousness in our otherwise monotonous days.

:|
please excuse me. ive just emerged from a room i was in for the whole day. has anyone ever read microserfs? i am like michael, stuck in my room frantically hammering away at my keyboard. my friends sliding 'flat' food underneath the door for me.

kobesan did you just mark this thread as your territory b/c that's kind of yucky.

i think kobesan has officially lost his last marble. he is now one dimensional which makes eating his flat food all the more relevant. he needs to get out more and he needs a funner job and he needs to stop making people cry. i shall draw him a :slant: map and show him the way home.

:|

no i decided not to mark this territory after i realized the piss posts were a mirage

kobe is presently contemplating spending hundreds of dollars he doesn't have for a PC that he desperately needs. kobe has three days of hell upcoming: work @ boring job and meeting with professors in the afternoon, wednesday i have to go to court and try to get 1000 moolas back and thursday i get to work at my boring job, go to my first class of the academic year and then go meet all of my girlfriends family.

the drinking starts early friday evening.

good. pissing on other people's posts is not very becoming.

if i had that much unsuperwow stuff to do this week i would start drinking now. how are you going to get 1000 moolas back? are you going to pimp yourself out? your gf's family might not like you if you are a pimp. be sure not to dress like one. you know what you should wear to impress them, don't you?

All I have to say is this. Your "Tix" meaning more than one have arrived. You have managed your time to mention this on interference.
YES< I"LL GO:ohmy: :no: :dance:
And by the way, ya'll, quit typing so small. I'm having a hard time reading that small type stuff at my age:cool: :laugh:

Last edited:
not all weeks can be superwow fun. this week is destined to be a little toxic.

summer of 2001 i and 3 friends subletted our ancient but close to school rented house out to these 2 girls. may 1st, move-in day, comes and we get a call from them to come clean it up. the house was dusty, the kitchen was pretty dirty. but we showed up, 9am may 2nd to clean it all. when we walked in we were immediately told they weren't taking it. mummy had decided she didn't want her daughter living in such a hole(my mom didn't like it either when she saw it but she realizes i'm an adult. if i sign a lease i must adhere to it.) made for quite an unsuperwow start to the summer. so thats where the $1000 comes from. if i get it all everything will be right in the world.

crista actually told me last nite i wasn't allowed to drive to this little party later in the week. i guess she didn't want me tearing up there. not that that is at all how i drive

good morning weirdos. i :heart: you all.

___
:wave: april i'm so excited i could implode

___
:angry: sicy sicy cha cha cha

___
:yell: guaca guaca guaca

I wish I could go to a concert.

___
:wave: If I put on a concert in my driveway, will you all come?

its just not the same around here without flower

I :heart: multiplying smilies.

______
:yell: ow head yell head smilie is cute

Back
Top Bottom