It's Official #1269

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue_Angel

Acrobat
I was approached by a modeling scout today. he said I have a real "look" (at which point I almost laughed but managed not to) and then said I looked like an athlete and asked what i did.
he gave me a card and said i should set up an interview. I am torn between being amused and flattered :scratch:

I wonder should i do it just for the fun of it? id have no prayer and he said he was looking for serious people who wanted modeling to be their career, but it sounds fun just to try it out. I would not care the slightest if they turned me down. but i only have a week before i leave for college, so i guess i dont have enough time...

anyway, that was weird, that kinda thing does not happen to me :eyebrow:

wow
i told you you were gorgeous!!!
yes id at least go find out babe
it could be fun!
thats such a compliment baby!

definately check into its legitimacy before you accept the offer. many times, that is a scam. not to say you aren't deserving of the offer...cos well, i've never seen you. but for protection's sake

haha Screamer, he's a cutie aint he?

well im not exactly the model type which is why i was amused. the company is legit, but they may well be desperate. I dont think I will do it, because I dont have enough time, but I was still flattered by it anyway :eek:

Back
Top Bottom