It's official #1228

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Noodle is the blonde... April is the dark brunette and that's LikeO2 in the pink.

IO is the coolest ever. :)

meegannie said:

It's at work. I'll try to post it tomorrow if I remember! :)

I wish Meggy had been in Vegas. And I wish I had met Zoneyman.

But I will say this, Sicy and April were so sweet to me in Vegas. I've never met people I had bonded with so quickly. I'm fairly shy, but they were so sweet. So salt-of-the-earth and kind. Really makes a Noodle happy. :sad: :happy:

In Vegas I loved them so much, I ran from the MGM Grand all the way to the Luxor to meet them late at night by myself. I chased them down an escalator at the Venetian and braved the Inclinator while mildly unable to say no ;) :macdevil:

There are few times in life when you feel wanted wherever you are standing and whoever you are talking to. I felt that with them that weekend, and seeing U2 with them made it all the more special.

Sometimes it's funny how much a band can influence every single aspect of your life. How it can fill you with immense :heart: , and give you a whole new family. I feel like such a lucky lucky girl to be here with you all. And I hope that the rest of you feel lucky too. You are in the presence of true angels on this Forum.

I :heart: you guys. And I look forward to meeting up with all of you again very soon.

Re: I love you Doodle

Sicy said:
I am going to cry.

I meant what I said, sweetie. :heart:

Sometimes, sitting for 10 hours in the desert eating pizza and playing poker on hot concrete will do that to you. ;)

That was probably one of the best weekends of my life. I met SUCH wonderful people and you and April stick out the most.

U2 better come play Vegas again so I can meet Flower and Meggy and Callunatuna and all my new friends I've met since then.

:scream: :grumpy: :sad: :banghead:

i miss you guys, gotdammit

Sicy said:
That was probably one of the best weekends of my life. I met SUCH wonderful people and you and April stick out the most.

U2 better come play Vegas again so I can meet Flower and Meggy and Callunatuna and all my new friends I've met since then.

:scream: :grumpy: :sad: :banghead:

Awwww. :sad:

I wish we could get an Interland conference in the works. I would hate to wait another year or so before I hug you all again. :banghead:

I think Screaming Flower and I would get along SO well.. I could just picture us getting hammered and blarghing at everyone.

Sicy said:
I think Screaming Flower and I would get along SO well.. I could just picture us getting hammered and blarghing at everyone.

it could get scary. and it would kick ass!

:laugh: :cute: :der:

Its time to go cha cha cha.

Goodnite my IO friends.

* wants to hug everyone *

:slant:

Re: aaaaawwwwwww io is the best good ever

meegannie said:
I :heart: you all sooooooo much. :sad:

*sniff* *sniff*

Me too, girlie. Me too. :sad:

Wonders where Poodle is.

What's your Oodle name gonna be, Meggy?

Well...this thread quickly turned into an episode of family matters, eh?

omg i think we're related!

meegannie said:
Moodle is good because I'm also moody! :laugh: :D

me too! i'm moody as hell.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.... I GIVE YOU...

THE WONDERFUL :happy:

THE FABULOUS :cute:

THE GORGEOUS :kiss:

***********MOODLE*************

Back
Top Bottom