it's official #1187

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
Horoscope (by astrocenter.com)
Today you might feel a very strong romantic attraction to someone who is younger than you, dear Pisces. Whether or not you want to pursue this attraction depends, of course, on your situation, but if it's not workable you'll still enjoy the warm feelings that are coming over you. There's nothing that says you can't enjoy this person's company today, even if you don't plan any further contact. If you do - well, who knows?

:|

do you always have to use this smilie

Today

The good news is this: It can only get better. For today, however, there may be some trying times in store, Christine. If you're a mom, the children will ask "Can I please, Mommy?" every five minutes, and at work you may feel pressure from all sides. Not even your love life is immune from the feelings of doubt that seem to hover over your head. No form of compromise is possible for you, dear Virgo. Just sit tight and know that calmer days are coming.

:confused: :yawn: :angry:

i that sucks

You will find that your spark can turn a potential-energy situation into a kinetic-energy situation very easily, Shannon. Don't underestimate the power of your words. Realize the profound impact they have on others and take responsibility for the consequences they may have. Try to use them more sparingly if you can. Speak half as much as you normally would, but make each sentence resonate twice as powerfully.

i smell like sunscreen

Lilly said:
You will find that your spark can turn a potential-energy situation into a kinetic-energy situation very easily, Shannon.

are you talking to me, boofus twin #1?

Emotional instability will lead to problems with the people you have to deal

lines.gif

i think all the people i deal with are emotionally unstable.

ok weird kobesan. i just posted a weird line thing in your ls thread.

:slant:-o-rama.

i am the most level headed person on the planet. im all flat. like a line.-----

Screaming Flower said:
ok weird kobesan. i just posted a weird line thing in your ls thread.

thanks for the update. you post fast. do you wear track pants? graphic track pants with monster trucks?
you must because you post so fast.

im tired. frikking media comparison.

i know i'm cute, but i'm saved for my mayer.

Screaming Flower said:

are you talking to me, boofus twin #1?

dunno non-boofus non-twin, you talking to me?

Screaming Flower said:

Today you might feel a very strong romantic attraction to someone who is younger than you

is that why you never lol?

kobayashi said:
thanks for the update. you post fast. do you wear track pants? graphic track pants with monster trucks?
you must because you post so fast.

im tired. frikking media comparison.

at this moment i am wearing my junior varsity track pants with my all-star sun visor so i mean business. they give me superwow powers.

i'm hungry. i'm going to go make dinner now. stop comparing media.

you're still a boofus. we should both be thanking sicy for inventing that word.

Lilly said:
dunno non-boofus non-twin, you talking to me?

that was a good one. :| obviously i was talking to john mayer. keep your head in the game. :|

i lol sometimes. i just don't type l-o-l. im a typing grouch. helps me be flat.

Screaming Flower said:
stop comparing media.

i cant. but i have to.
i have to cross the provincial line to buy some liquor. that sounds pretty dirty. and buying liquor in quebec can be a dirty process but i am not dirty per se. i may be drunk already. i've been listening to acid jazz and comparing print papers to their web presence all day. my eyes are about to fall out and now i have to go put on my contacs so i can wear sunglasses.

Feel free to speak a bit louder than usual today, Katherine. You will find that things will fall into place much more easily if you make your thoughts be spoken outwardly and directly in the presence of others. Bring your internal power under your control instead of letting yourself become a victim of the control games played by others. Your sincere heart is easily manipulated, so be careful that you aren't getting the short end of the stick.

Nothing could get in your way today, Paul. You're a real go-getter! Your company may be considering some interesting projects. Who better than you to lead the charge! Alas, you may encounter some people who are not so optimistic and energetic about your ideas Listen to those voices inside your head
icon24.gif
reminding you to weigh the risks. Sometimes material things do matter, and in the long run can help fulfill some of your grand ideas...

..god help my company!..

thats more real than u could believe

You might want to check your alarm clock to be sure it really woke you up this morning. Your tendency today will be to stay in the cocoon of your own little dream world, deep in your own thoughts. Obsessive thoughts, in particular, will try and drown out some more pressing issues from the past that really need dealing with once and for all. "Ring, ring." It's wake up time...

Sometimes...these things frighten me :huh:

You are a charmer and a flirt, Jim, you have to agree. But with today's planetary influences, these particular characteristics of yours may be a drawback. Some people may criticize you for putting on an act or being phony. It's an ideal time to ask yourself what compels you to behave as if you were continually performing for an audience, instead of relaxing and being yourself...

:scratch: :huh:

ok, i like mine

You should bask in a glorious splendor today, April. There is a great deal of power at your disposal, and you will find that your ego is healthy, charged, and ready for the battlefield. Work lovingly with the energies that surround you. There is a great deal of fire in the air that will aid you in your pursuit of happiness. Don't settle for anything less than the best because you are worth it.

this is my smilie. mine. not yours.

the whole point of this thread was for me to find a nice young man to corrupt. you obviously all missed the point. losers.

*gives thread five stars

Where does the pollen go ?

Screaming Flower said:
the whole point of this thread was for me to find a nice young man to corrupt. you obviously all missed the point. losers

majority come pre-corrupted...

Sunday 04

Today you could enjoy spending time with kids, Paul. If you are a parent, you'll have fun taking your kids outside and playing games with them. Have a family soccer game or a round of basketball. If you don't have kids, you might want to visit your nieces or nephews. Let that nurturing side of you come out as you coach them or act as a mentor in some way

..mine changes and everything

Monday 05

You might want to be careful what you wish for today, Paul. The planets will be heightening your ability to "manifest," or to bring things into being. Focus your energy in positive ways by concentrating on increasing your abundance, your health, and your happiness. It's not a good day to express anger or push yourself at others in an aggressive way. You could overwhelm someone with that firepower of yours!

..shut up!

icon24.gif

icon24.gif

icon24.gif

icon24.gif

icon24.gif

*gives thread 5 stars

flower are you feeling ok today dear

Today you may find that your inner instincts are right on, Christine, particularly where people are concerned. You and a friend could come up with the exact same words at the exact same time - which might prove a little disconcerting for both of you. Still, this increased intuition is likely to increase your understanding of those close to you more than you would ever have expected. Make the most of it, and remember what you learn.

i'm not sure where the pollen goes. i feel funny today. thanks for the 5 stars.

You may find yourself in a confused daze today, shannon, and what seems to be sure and solid one minute may be completely elusive the next. You may be reluctant to rely on other people since they are apt to be quite flaky and fickle on a day like today. Information is moving rapidly and spontaneously. Don't get bogged down to one thing and make sure you don't over commit yourself at this time.

This is really more of a liney

Screaming Flower said:
the whole point of this thread was for me to find a nice young man to corrupt. you obviously all missed the point. losers.

Corruption is good.

now I am salivating profusely because I am thinking of sweet heavenly, beautiful lemon merangue pie.

Oh GOD!!! I want that now!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

What friends?

Get-togethers with friends, or meetings of a group you're affiliated with, should prove informative and enlightening today, Megan, though some of it may be a bit perplexing. You may have some useful information to share, but you'll probably spend as much time listening as talking. Your friends may have news that makes all of you very happy! Don't be surprised if the end of the day finds you more tightly bonded than before. Enjoy!

:| :| :confused: :| :|

Back
Top Bottom