It's Official #1175

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crzy4Bono

Refugee
I drank waaaaaaaaaaay too much red wine tonight.
And I have to go to work tomorow.
Aren't you glad you aren't asking me for a loan tomorrow?

**pops 2 tylenol and goes to bed**

wine :drool:
I have a friend who can get drunk on one glass just about :huh:

One time, Mom and I drank a big bottle of wine...we were supposed to share it with Dad, but we forgot. We were so giddy for the rest of the night...we just kept laughing, and I kept spilling stuff. I felt sorry for Dad. :D

Re: hi crzy

Sicy said:
Wine gives me a headache :slant:

I told some one here that and they said that wine does not do that. But it never fails 9 times out of 10 it does.

zonelistener said:
I love BC's "One Time..." posts - they make me smile from ear to ear. Usually I don't read beyond "one Time..." though.

Should I be flattered or insulted?

~******}{}{}{}

Sicy said:
Wine gives me a headache :slant:

red wine sometimes gives that of with me as well..never had any problems with white which I like more anyway

Why do I get a headache when I drink wine?

There are multiple answers to this question and any one of them may be the cause of your headache. The first and most simple is over-indulgence in wine which leads to dehydration and then to headaches. Other reasons include physical reaction to tannins (which are the mouth-drying bitter flavors in wine, tea and other foods) from the grape skins or oak barrels, an allergic reaction to the sulfite or histamines in wine, or a reaction to residual pesticides used on the grapes. If wine gives you headaches try well-made high-quality wines that are lighter bodied and have little or no oak contact

Re: Re: hi crzy

ghetofabu said:

I told some one here that and they said that wine does not do that.
that could/would/should have been me

wine does not give headaches
beer does

it's a salome proven theory
:mad:

:adam:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom