It's Official#1168 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALI ROSE!!!!!

*streamers, marching bands, blimps*

You are definitly amongst the coolest and greatest gals at interference....no...amongst the coolest people PERIOD

thanks a million for the CD's...too nice!

Have a great birthday...when you get up tomorrow!!!

10047573.jpg

I AM gettting old......

Bonochick said:
*surprised Bassy didn' t just tie a bow around himself* :D

*is now disappointed with the chocolate* :sexywink: Do you have any Idea what the SHIPPING would cost all the way from NF???

JK Thanks so MUch guys!!! *is off to work* I get a free Birthday pizza from papa johns today.....Now if that doesn't make a birthday worthwhile what does??? Although this birthday thunderstorm is a great start to the day!!!

Last edited:
This is gonna be a weird B-day....

oh and there was a nice big birthday SPIDER in my shower waiting for me as well...

*waits for a birthday brick to fall from sky and hit me in head*

Re: I AM gettting old......

Ali Rose said:

*is now disappointed with the chocolate* :sexywink: Do you have any Idea what the SHIPPING would cost all the way from NF???

shipping illegal immigrants usually costs 20 dollars to the yard
or, special group rates run at 100 dollars to the kilometer.

As much as the though of me in a red ribbon is humorous, I think that shall have to wait until I am old, drunk, and senile

Happy Birthday to my favorite local blonde interferer with a last name starting with a J. Bassy beat me to it - Wondertwin.

Wish I could be there to celebrate with you - but we will do some extra celebration at the Doves show!!!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Happy birthday to my Chicago exploring buddy. Let's find another boat trip to take. :laugh:

Hope to see you soon. (By the way, I have a cabin pictures disc for you...heh, heh.)

CLICK BELOW:
The Happy Birthday Song

Thanks guys. I had the strangest and most wonderful B-day. Just a weird, weird day. I wish I had my camera it is too weird to even explain in words. ....

Events include:

Hectic -arse day at work
Killing 2 Spiders
Being surrounded by strange English men at my so called B-day celebration whilst all my friends suddenly were WHERE???
English men who'd never even heard of Elbow....They only liked Oasis:scream:
Locking keys in car and having to get a jump start at 11pm
Ok you really had to be there......but thanks for the Bday wishes you guys it means a lot to me....

:heart: you all!

Hmmmm

My Ali Rose -

I would suggest that you keep your keys around your neck at all times. How many times have you locked them in the car now?

And dammit people, poor train conductor guy is dead.

Back
Top Bottom