It's official #1138

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
No one has posted in IO since 11:38pm...it is now 1:38am

Where is everyone? :shifty:

*do be do be do*

NO!!! no sleeping!!!

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

where's BC??? surely she's not sleeping :shifty:

I'm a major Star Wars :geek: but the reference you are referring to seems to elude me at the moment :scratch: :der:

maybe I need to get some sleep :shifty: :yawn:

Sicy said:
Um its Friday night ABEL.. cool people go out and like do stuff. :der:

you're here :shifty: :tongue:

tomorrow (Saturday) is my friday :wink: and I am going to my friends house :hyper:

Last edited:
yertle-the-turtle said:
THX-1138

It's an old George Lucas film if I remember correctly and there are numerous references to the number and to the letters.

:der:

:wave:
it was some crazy weird hour for me, i can't be blamed...although, all i did last night was sit around my room anyway!

ABEL said:

where's BC??? surely she's not sleeping :shifty:

:laugh:

Actually, I had gone to bed early so I could get up early to get ready because today is the big day (John's arrival). :hyper: It was like a little kid trying to sleep on Christmas Eve though, so I laid in bed and watched one of my tapes of "Seinfeld" episodes and cuddled with Whiskers. :cute:

yertle-the-turtle said:
THX-1138

It's an old George Lucas film if I remember correctly and there are numerous references to the number and to the letters.

THX-1138 was Lucas' film before American Graffit.

He includes a reference to this number in every Star Wars film.

In the original (Episode 4), the numbers refer to the cell block where Princess Leia is held on the Death Star.

In Episode 1, it is the number on the back of one of the battle droids taking Jar Jar prisoner in the final battle scene.

Good lord, I just did this from memory :reject:

Bonochick said:

:laugh:

Actually, I had gone to bed early so I could get up early to get ready because today is the big day (John's arrival). :hyper: It was like a little kid trying to sleep on Christmas Eve though, so I laid in bed and watched one of my tapes of "Seinfeld" episodes and cuddled with Whiskers. :cute:

aww :cute:

nbcrusader said:

THX-1138 was Lucas' film before American Graffit.

He includes a reference to this number in every Star Wars film.

In the original (Episode 4), the numbers refer to the cell block where Princess Leia is held on the Death Star.

In Episode 1, it is the number on the back of one of the battle droids taking Jar Jar prisoner in the final battle scene.

Good lord, I just did this from memory :reject:

I actually remember that now that you said it

:nerd alert:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom