It's Official#1138

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
A good friend of mine fears IO is dying.
lets call her Ali.R....no that's too obvious...
A.Rose

at any rate
what do people make of this assessment.
Should one be sacrificed for the other
which one is more important?

Hardy har har

I really wish youd all get yer asses out of that Lemonade stand cuz my stoopid dial up can't keep up with yer 5 million pages of stuff I couldn't read if I tried!!!! Even the U2 panties couldn't keep you losers away!!!

There I've said my peace. Now won't you all come home???? Why can't you just GO to your HOME????!!!! *Fluffs IOers pillows and cooks an apple pie....*

*runs off crying*

* throws in towel*

If ya can't beat em, (and yer all out of nuclear weaponry) join em!

*runs off to start reading random thread*

*sigh* Page 1.......

I refure to post in Randumdumdumdum

It is time for all the kiddies to come home.

home_sweet.gif

Zoney-I came to you meeting...it's not my fault. :no:

Whenever I'm here lately, I end up talking to myself :tsk: :huh:

cuz no one else is around :sad:

i need to do that. Have a list of things that need to be done if I die. I told my brother to play One Tree Hill at my funeral. When I quizzed him a month later as to what song, he was like, 'Um....something about hills....blueberry hill?' *slaps head*

If I die, how would you all know??

sweetie - the list is all mean...things that will come out after my violent maming death.

tiff - if you kill me to post the list. i will kill you.

...after i die.

:ohmy: mean things? About people here? About me??? :sad: What's on the list that about me that you can't say to me now? Aggghhh! If you outlive me I may never know! Or, the curiosity may kill me! This is your master plan, isn't it...to drive me to death by curiosity!!!

done AAAAAAND...

done.

why would i do that? the list is all mine and nobody elses till you die. I feel special. :D I dont want to not feel special anymore. so DONT DIE. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom