It's Official 1123

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guaca

Refugee
OK,

Just when my faith in the human race was starting to be restored it is proven yet again..that my original vision was correct...

people SUCK!!!!

saving Grace for me today would be going to see Neil Finn and Ed Harcourt tonight and getting lost in the music...and that cant happen soon enough...

By the way, how is everyone these days - haven't been around much...I miss you guys...hugs all around IO

Ed will cheer you up. :)

WhackaMole said:

saving Grace for me today would be going to see Neil Finn and Ed Harcourt tonight and getting lost in the music...and that cant happen soon enough...

Ed can never come soon enough. :) :heart: Let me know how it goes. He's my imaginary boyfriend and I love him. :)

Sorry you're feeling down. :( :sad:

miss all the screamin and bright colours

Hey Screamin,

missin you guys too...Ive been dealing with stuff lately and thats cool...and thought I was like there and then I get hit with a crapload of reality and it just feckin sucks way bigger than rotten peanuts...there's far too many very sick demented people in this world for me...

And Meeganie - I'll let ya know how Ed is holding up...although Im more akin to Mr. Finn myself... :)

Ill be back soon (((hugs)))

*sneaks up behind whacka and shoots her with silly string*

Hey Whacka!

Missed ya! *hugs*

Hey - I am sick and demented!

I miss Wacka too.....and I get to hang out with her in one month.

Miss Flower doesn't want to hang out with me - she always has an excuse everytime I come to Chicago.

I get to hang out with Meggannie and JKayet - that will be fun.

Poodle's mommy doesn't like me - so we can't hang out.

Back
Top Bottom