It's Official #1119

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
This is the "One Time...." thread. In honor of one of Salomeytown's longest standing resident - everyone has to tell a story in this thread, starting the story with "One time, ....."

One time, I smashed my toe and the nail came off and took weeks to grow back in. Now it is completely demented. I don't like wearing sandels, but I do it anyway.

By the way, the stories don't have to be true.

you still kind of suck.

one time zonerhead somehow scarily managed to find a picture of me from when i was 17 because he has evil stalking skills and i flew up to mn and beat the crap out of him and then squished him into the reject box and threw it into lake michigan.

the end.

don't make me come up there.

zonelistener said:
One time, I am sure Lake Michigan somehow bordered Minnesota. But probably not.

one time i obviously flew you back here first and then dumped you in the lake. duh.

One time, I had just taken a shower, and I went into my bedroom to put some clothes on, but my phone rang, so I went to answer it, but it fell off it's wall holder thing and landed on the floor between my bed and the wall, so I stuck my arm in there to get it, but my arm got stuck, and I couldn't move, and I was stuck for like 10 minutes...it sucked soooooo bad...it was kind of like this one time, in English class, when I had my pass for music lessons with my choir teacher, and it fell on the floor, and my friend and I both went for it, but she pushed me out of the way, and I slipped and got my elbow stuck between a metal bar and the seat of my chair at my desk, and everybody thought I was faking it, but then they realized I wasn't, and they thought they were gonna have to cut the desk to get my arm out...it was so embarrassing.

One time*, I accidentally stabbed a pen up my nose and gave myself a bloody nose.

*One time = 2 minutes ago

The weekend is over

One time I entered a contest at a store to win a shopping spree. I won a really ugly pair of red and tan socks. :eek:

One time (yesterday) I got a sunburn that makes it very difficult to move, wear a shirt, or take a shower. :scream: :sad:

I saw zoney's floating box in the lake

One time, zoney told me he found a picture of screaming flower and like he knows how long I've been waiting to see a picture of screaming flower and like he kept blackmailing me and asking me what its worth and stuff like that so I like got really mad and finally he showed me after like 15 exhausting pm's back and forth and I was like, omg, screaming flower is soooooooooooooo pretty and he's like yeah i know! whats her problem? And I'm like I dont know, she thinks we're stalkers I guess :(.

One time a man came up to me and the man asked me if I had money so he could get coffee and that he was off the boat that just came in and I said I didn't have any money and I did...then a hoard of belly-dancers came down the street hauling a chariot.

IT LOOKS LIKE A DAMN GLAMOUR SHOT!!!!!!

one time i blew up io because everyone there went crazy and it was all zoney's fault.

One time I asked Bass if I could have his babies and he faxed me the baby and it was ugly and then I found out he faxes other girls babies and I hit him in the head with a shovel and threw him in Lake Michigan with Zoney.

One time I at the drive thru at the bank and the car in front of me went to leave, but instead of going into D for drive, they went into R for reverse. They put a little dent in my bumper, and I said every curse word known to man, and even some unknown.

One time I broke into someone's house while they were home and they hid in a secret compartment with their cat but forgot to cover the trap door with a rug so I saw them but didn't say anything because I can't talk and I stole all of their stereo equipment and ran away.

DancingMonkey said:
One time I broke into someone's house while they were home and they hid in a secret compartment with their cat but forgot to cover the trap door with a rug so I saw them but didn't say anything because I can't talk and I stole all of their stereo equipment and ran away.

good thing you can read minds.

REJECT REJECT REJECT

One time, I was thrown in a frak box and thrown into lake superior - only to get out and thrown into a reject box, flown to Chicago and dumped in Lake Michigan. I was dragged by a tanker to Lake Huron. Next thing I knew, I was on the shores of Lake Erie, and I had a funny tan because reject was stamped all over me. I like causing trouble though.

REJECT

One time a guy walked up to me and told me I was gorgeous and that he wanted to bear my children and then I reminded him he was a male and males didn't have a womb. Then he reminded me of Junior and I reminded him that that was a movie and movies aren't always real.

33499%3B3523232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C2675668ot1lsi

One time I spent 10 hours of my day on interference. And then I looked like this: :huh: And scarily enough I bet most of you could outdo me with your records.

One time I dropped my phone into the toilet.

One time I dropped my wallet into the toilet.

One time I dropped my sunglasses into the toilet.

One time I dropped my mom's diamond necklace into the toilet.

:huh:
icon38.gif
Toilets love me (and my stuffs).

Back
Top Bottom