It's Official #1111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
What a great palindrome for my 8000th post!!!!!!

I'd like to thank the new forum for wrecking everybody's post count so that I may experience the joy of 8000 again! :D

[sappiness]You know what makes IO so great? Everybody!!! I love having all you people around!!!!!!!!!

When I graduated high school, I gave a speech to my class. I told them how I would miss everybody, even the people I didn't get along with or who I never talked to. Why?? Because just being in the hall and looking around seein' everybody was important to me...they'll always be part of my high school memories, and it wouldn't have been the same without any of them (even the ones that didn't like me). Same with IO. :)[/sappiness]

*edited cuz my grammar sucks* :rolleyes:

Last edited:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

that's sweet.

when i graduated hi school i broke up with my then girlfriend, didn't go to prom or after prom and went to michigan to play golf for a week.

it was great.

Re: I graduated from H.S. too

zonelistener said:
I met someone from the UP yesterday - Hancock I think.

One of my closest friends from home goes to Tech (in the Houghton/Hancock area).

high school was hell

i went to prom with someone i couldn't stand and he kept trying touch me and i wanted to hit him.

My prom date was a blind date. Two days before prom, he got a girlfriend. He used up a ton of my cell phone minutes talking to her. After grand march, I had to drive him to his girlfriend's house and drop him off...ouch...

Then my friends ditched me at Dairy Queen for like an hour...I was sittin' by myself, still wearing my prom dress and corsage...double ouch...

Then when my friends got me and we went to one of their houses, my seatbelt got stuck, and I couldn't unbuckle it. Everbody had already gone in the house, so I had to use my cell phone to call one of them for help, and they made fun of me mercilessly...triple ouch...

But then I got drunk for the first time, so all's well that ends well!

I went to high school, but not prom

I've heard it is pretty in that H/H area. I think there is an neat B&B in a lighthouse.

I wore purple to my prom

I had a lot of fun at my prom....the guy I was with ditched me to go smoke weed with some guy.....so his date and I (who were friends) and our other friends said screw 'em and had an awesome time.

We had a big group dance to "One"

*sings*Meeeeeeeeeeeemmmmories

Bonochick said:
I'd like to thank the new forum for wrecking everybody's post count so that I may experience the joy of 8000 again! :D
I can experience 5000, 6000, 7000 and 8000 again
you can't even imagine the joy I am feeling

Back
Top Bottom