it's official #1109

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
first of all this should be 1110 but zone screwed up and posted another 1108. *sigh*

i had chinese food for dinner.

where's the poodle? :confused: she hasn't been around for a long time. :sad:

i wish i had a microphone on my computer.

bye.

I made a sicy eats brains picture in paint and I'm waiting to post it

* Edit because I'm trying to attach something and I'm getting very pissed off at this 50k garbage.

Attachments

• youarecheap.mp3
    43.3 KB
I need to wait for good opportunities

I dont know where the poodle is.. she did post a thread in pleba recently. :eek:

Dirty Vegas is a cool song.

What else did you download?

oh man I am on heavy crack

Shit!!! I just tripped myself out so hard. :scream:

I had some drama trying to reply and somehow I edited your post instead of posting my own post.

:no: :huh: :ohmy:

* eats my own brains

um how did you just post as me sicy.

i am so scared right now?

*ok i get it now. i'm still weirded out.

Its been a long day

I'm more weired out than you because it was a sequence of drama starting with me posting a topic instead of a reply then stopping it before it posted then trying to post a reply and somehow i ended up yeah..

* puts crack pipe down

nice sound file. i know they cost $12. i also know i'm cheap.

i downloaded coke babies and follow me around. and joy division - love will tear us apart.

so i have a sound recorder and it says i have a microphone only i can't find it. i tried recording and yelling weird things like "can you hear me? woo hoo!" but nothing happened. the only people who heard me are my neighbors. help me. :scratch: :confused:

I'm not making any sense tonite

Hey, reply to your reply that you replied as me that I accidentally edited.

I dont like my voice

Where does it say it has a microphone? It probly just means its microphone ready.

You have to plug it in.. there's like a hole for it on the back of your computer.

Unless you have a microphone on your keyboard or monitor or something. :huh:

I feel like I overdosed

Ok we keep posting before the other at the wrong times and its screwing everything up and making me go crazy!!!

*takes a deep breath

Sicy said:
Ok we keep posting before the other at the wrong times and its screwing everything up and making me go crazy!!!

do you want me to edit that weird ass post and say that you weirded out. i think i'm going to go brush my teeth. i know how to do that.

I'm going to go beat on my stuffed bear

No.. I mean.. I dont care, if you want!! :confused:

I was asking you to answer the question that I asked when I posted as you but you answered the question at the exact minute that I asked you to therefore, cancelling me asking you to reply to your reply that I edited as you.

now this is what it's all about people. repeat after me: FREAKSHOW.

this might be my best io thread ever.

*pats self on back

*goes to bed

My computer has a built-in microphone. It looks like a tiny pinhole on the edge of my screen.

Ants killed disco music

babies.jpg

sicy that was pure gold with the brain eating bit, very clever. *high fives sicy

screaming flower, i have a mic. you dont. but i do. i am better than you.

i rated this thread 1 star.

animal alley

i wonder if i have a built-in microphone?

in my computer?

is it labeled "microphone"?

how much does a stone weigh?

Back
Top Bottom