It's Official 10w30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(((Sicy)))

I am so sorry to hear that ... I know how much Sasha means to you.

It sounds like there are a lot of people on Interference that are having crappy days.

Bah I knew if I came back to read this thread it would make me cry.

:sad:

Thanks though. It's nice to know people care.

I think it would be only right if we all just sat back, and out of love for Sicy and Sasha, .. say a little prayer.

Say it when you read the thread, or maybe everytime you visit this thread. Or if you don't pray, send tranquil vibes their way. :(

Doodle, I am so so sorry. You're in my heart, sweetie. :( :sad: :heart:

prayers heading your way..heads up.

This weekend, on my vacation, evernight one of the cats in the house I stayed at would come cuddle into my legs and sleep there all night.
That in addition to the dog comeing a sleep right on my chest.
I liked that though.

I love animals and I can tell you love your cat too, so I certainly hope that she gets better.

10W30.jpg

I never understood the differences between oils. I know they have something to do with weather, but I always got 10w40 because ten times four is forty and w is for weather.

JessicaAnn said:
I just ask the guy at the gas station ... or go to one of those oil changing places.

That's what I did when I was getting it changed, but when I was just adding oil, I would usually get 10w40 and just pick whatever bottle was prettiest.

meegannie said:

That's what I did when I was getting it changed, but when I was just adding oil, I would usually get 10w40 and just pick whatever bottle was prettiest.

The prettiest bottle ... an excellent philosophy!

Sometimes when I am choosing wine, that is my philosophy ... go with the prettiest/coolest looking bottle ...

or one with a funny name (like Fat Bastard ... no joke ... it is a wine).

It works surprisingly well ... See, I figure if they took care to design a nice label, they must have put a lot of time and energy into producing a good wine.

:lol: @ Fat Bastard wine!

I really do choose things because they look pretty. It's so stupid. I'll pay an extra dollar for pink shower cleaner v. the usual blue or clear.

And I refuse to buy something if I hate the slogan or packaging. Like Mr. Pibb. They used to (don't know if they still do since I stopped buying it) have an ugly little cartoon guy with a thing that said, "Put it in your head!" in obnoxious writing. I HATED it. So I never drank Mr. Pibb.

I want to be the person who tells the companies what packaging works and what doesn't.

I know. Dr. Pepper is such a fun name. But I love the generic ones, like Dr. Thunder. Hehehe. The best is Mountain Holler. :lol: :laugh:

Whatever you do
Stay away from Mellow Yellow!!!!!!!!!!

that stuff will FUCK UP your taste buds for life.
BLAHHH:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom