It's Official #1095

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even Bodie is crabby

He hates his cone.

My jpg was too big so I couldn't attach my crabby bodie picture. :grumpy:

Now I'm REALLY crabby!!!!!

:madspit:

Here's one for your happy face

firemad.gif

Ali Rose said:
If it makes you feel any better....

I just got home from a 15.5 hour work day. And it's 11:45 pm
UGH.

as rough as that may sound. i just got back from my 16 hour day. with small children. who refused to take baths or to play outside because it was "too hot" for that. played in t-ball games but wouldn't shower and threw tantrums because they were so damn tired and they reeked so i had to spray them with the hose after i threw them outside cos they were making a mess in the house i just cleaned and i was getting mad and they were hungry but we didn't have mac and cheese and they wouldn't eat anything else until i made them pb & j sandwiches which they wouldn't eat because one of them at an earlier time had put the cover from the PICKLE jar on the JELLY jar so the jelly tasted like frickin pickles. :mad:

but friday is pay day...:drool:

Lilly said:

i made them pb & j sandwiches which they wouldn't eat because one of them at an earlier time had put the cover from the PICKLE jar on the JELLY jar so the jelly tasted like frickin pickles. :mad:

Sorry you had a rough day, but I really lol'ed at that!!!!! :D

I'm a complete mess goddddddammit!!! :mad:

Some fuck stomped on my foot yesterday in dance class and my foot looks like a balloon.. I can barely walk and I woke up with the worst sore throat this morning.

I
hate
being
sick

Blargh!!!! :mad: :scream: :sad:

LIlly--Does Old Navy suddenly run a daycare service????

Well anyway I would have LUUVed to see you run that show!!! Too Funny!!!
That certainly tops my day sitting in front of the computer trying to reach deadlines.....I wasn't so tired as my brain was turnied into spaghetti. I hate computer spaghetti brain. But its either from work or this place......

Ali Rose said:
LIlly--Does Old Navy suddenly run a daycare service????

quick rundown of what's about to happen to lilly:

- move out of house

- go to college

- too far away to come home for food.

so basically that means....i need money. so i have 2 jobs and i work about 52 hours a week. :yawn:

My friend used to have a Zen rock garden. When he was in the bathroom, I moved all the rocks and traced "U2" in the sand. He got pissed off and kicked me out of his house.

damn I hate when that happens

I can't believe I missed the zen party...OHMMMM OHMMMMM OHMMMM sending good karma out past my finger tips OHMMMM OHMMMMM

*well it's no fun when I do it by myself* but its damn relaxing...

Zen helped

All this zeniness must have helped. :yes: I'm not as crabby today. Still a bit crabby, just not as bad. :| Plus we are having an all day rain extravaganza here today...it's been coming down in buckets. :(

I don't know what i can't attach my picture of Bodie with his cone. It is only 288k. He has such a crabby face! :grumpy: Oh, well.

I think the Kumbaya helped too. All we need is a campfire. :)

Peace everyone. May Gumby be with you.

i smell like child

zonelistener said:
I haven't seen him around these parts.

Shoot - I worked 9 1/2 hours and thought I was special - I suck. No plane crashes though.

aww...you ARE special...just not 52 special.

Back
Top Bottom