IT'S OFFICIAL #1 Cent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
So check it...I got the mail today, and I received a statement from my bank for my savings account. Now...if I had stayed at that job at the insurance place and earned money, they had set it up so that it would be directly deposited into my savings account. Apparently, they must have done a test to make sure it was working because there is a deposit of 1 cent on my statement from that insurance company.

Therefore...it's official...

I earned 1 cent at my last job.

I find that fucking hilarious...:lmao:...in a depressing way. :slant:

Ah, well...might as well laugh at it...:laugh:

that sucks :hug:

they should have paid you for some of that time...the training, etc. :mad:

YAY for correct punctuation on that. I always manage to see people write .01 cents and it drives me up the wall. At BK there was a sign up saying "Additional sauces .50 cents" so me being the smart ass as I am says, "I want two sauces for a penny, because that's what the sign says." The manager was trying to argue with me about it, and I said "you're sign says 'point fifty cents,' point fifty cents is half a cent...therefore two sauces are a penny." He gave me the sauces for free, ripped the sign off the wall and told me never to come into his restuarant again. :shrug: I thought I was very nice about it...it's not my fault no one proofread the sign before it went up.

That is hilarious, daisy...:lmao: Way to stick it to 'em!!!!

You're the kind of customer that the employees go home and bitch to their families about when they talk about their rotten day. :laugh: You did nothing wrong though, which is the beauty of it. :D

Bonochick said:
You're the kind of customer that the employees go home and bitch to their families about when they talk about their rotten day.

Actually, I worked at Mickey D's for two years in college and know all about the crappy customers, and the shitty working conditions. So 99% percent of the time I'm a good customer.

:angel:

DAMMIT kat! i went and found a pic and everything!!!

*posts like it was original anyway*

sq-50-cent-crooked-smile-mtv.jpg

:lol: daisy! Can you come over here and help me order my Burger King? Everytime I go drive through (which is the only way I get it) I say really slowly and clearly "can I get a flame grilled chicken meal, with diet coke, no ice and no tomato please on the burger". There's a long silence then they say "do you want the meal?" "yes, thanks"......."ok, so a FG Chicken burger, with an extra diet coke, no ice"......"Nooo, can you just make the drink a diet coke instead of normal coke please"........."ok, so a FG Chicken meal substitute the coke for diet...any nuggets?" "No thanks, just the meal, and no tomato please on the burger"......"can you please drive through? We'll check this at the window"
When I get there, I explain again no ice, no tomato, diet coke. They finally custom make a burger for me while I wait, I watch the people behind me get the shits, they hand it all over and there is always something wrong. It's either got ice, is normal coke, or there will be tomato on the burger.

DAR!

YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE!!!

BEVERAGES NEED ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Only beverages that do not need ice:

milk
chocolate milk
strawberry milk
orange juice

:mad:

Cleasai said:
:heart: coke with no ice :heart:

Yes!! I don't like ice in my fountain pop...but I usually don't ask for it without ice because some people have real attitudes about it. :mad: When I can get it myself though...I rarely get ice.

meegannie said:
Only beverages that do not need ice:

milk
chocolate milk
strawberry milk
orange juice

I put ice in my milk and orange juice sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom