It's offically#annoying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkayet

New Yorker
so when my flatmate locks his door, he checks to make sure it's actually locked (by you know, turning the handle and pressing on the door) like a THOUSAND times. Seriously. I don't get it. I mean, the damn thing is clearly locked. I do it once or twice, but he stands there for like 2 minutes, doing that. Sometimes opens it again, then relocks it again. I want to scream that the damn thing IS locked and please stop it because i'm trying to study or sleep or listen to james walsh sing, you know??
:mad:

Ask Dr Swamp-Listener!

:shifty:

Aherm. He may actually have that. Or there could be something wrong with his lock.

Or maybe he is scared of you? You dont go chasing him with knives in the middle of the night or anything do you?

:D

zonelistener said:
People who are obsessive/Compulsive do that whole door locking thing.

Diagnosis:OCD
Yeah, I actually thought about that...but he's not like that at all in other ways - not neat at all, etc...but I guess it can just be that one thing.

Or maybe he is scared of me, yeah...I'm very threatening... :macdevil: Knives? ...:shifty:

dizzy said:

:eyebrow: Hmmm...you look very innocent, Jenn. Can't imagine you with knives. :D
Yeah, people tend to laugh at me when I attempt to look threatening or angry...can't blame me for trying though. This looks pretty scary to me anyway: :macdevil:

Just sounds funny cos I've never heard anybody call something a "flat"

I generally laugh at other cultures too :sexywink:

Cut off his hand.:up: That'll learn him.

(My methods have been called extream, but my roommates don't jiggle a damn thing.)

do you help with rent?

or is the novelty of living with lemurs enough pay for you?

Back
Top Bottom