It's Offical #whatyouhearoutyourwindow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The_Sweetest_Thing said:
Questions:

1) Was he saying this to YOU? Or just in general?
No, sadly just in general...although I suppose I would have been :eyebrow: had it been directed at me. Especially since he would've had to be staring in my window. :uhoh:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
2) Did he say it with an accent? :drool:

:yes: :drool:

I hear very loud trains and lots of unidentifiable sounds. And I once heard one of my suitemates singing "monkey balls on your head" to her roommate. I have never met my suitemates, and I don't intend to.

:hmm:

I hear the little boys next door riding their Powerwheels Jeep :cute:

Drivers not noticing the speed bumps on my street and skidding over them as they hit their brakes :lol:

A bunch of dads racing their son's remote control cars over the speed bumps making a hell of a lot of noise :eyebrow:

Barking dogs

A circular saw

I hear screaming kids and mom's yelling at them :angry:

I occasionally hear latin music but not cool latin music like salsa or merengue no I hear that mariachi crap :mad:

I hear car alarms once and awhile.. very annoying.

Cats fighting.

Loud bass.

*shuts doors*

:scream:

Stiiiiiiiiill hearing trains...trains, trains, trains, all day long, all night long. Always trains. They wake me up at 3 a.m.

At least they're not circus trains. (Anyone ever read Something Wicked This Way Comes?)

i hear myself typing. my mother making some noise in the kitchen.

*edit*

nag nAG NAG:mad:

Last edited:
Funniest thing I ever heard outside my window. (Technically a friend's window, but whatever)

It's New Year's Day - about 5am and we've just gone to bed completely drunk. Outside the window there's this guy screaming the most vicious insults I've ever heard in my life at an unidentified individual. It's actually quite scary 'cause all you can hear for five minutes is this guy screaming and stamping his feet and yelling insults. Then suddenly he yells "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were Bill. Well, it's been nice talking to you. Happy New Year!" And then shuts up. He spent like ten minutes screaming insults at someone only to discover he had the wrong person.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you shouldn't get drunk on New Year's Eve. :wink:

My neighbours used to have these terrible vines growing all over the side of their house. What was bad about it that every bird in the city took roost there. What was worse is that my room is on the side of the house (i.e. the side closest to the vines). So for years, all I could hear all the time was a constant, incessant chirping...

Mix that in with the sound of guys revving their cars and the sound of heavy, heavy bass being blasted out of a car stereo. Yup, that's my town. Add a dog or two and that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom