Its offical! Im gonna be an auntie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my sister and her husband came out for sunday dinner with me and my mum today.

they don't usually come, and because my sister told us the othe week that they had thought she might have been pregnant,we thought that they were going to announce that she was having a baby

turns out, they just wanted to borrow the lawnmower

:angry:

i've already heard this story, it is good though, bammers :laugh:

awww maybe one day you will be blessed with a niece or nephew!

news just in my sister is having her Ceaserian on thursday! im hoping everything goes fine!

we cant see her and the baby on thurday though cos she will be out of it! but my mum and dad and obeviously her husdand are the only people too see her on friday! cos she is weak and stuff, stupid doctors orders!

so we can all go down and see them on saturday afternoon for me anyways cos i finish work at 3.30! cant wait!

hey u guys! my sister had the baby 10.27 thursday mornin! i couldnt see him until last nite because she was very dopy and was on morphine for the pain, that was the only anesthetic available grrrr:mad:

well anyways both james and lisa are doing very fine and andrew is really starting to get into his fathering now awwwwwwwww!

OMG im actually and auntie now offically yey:wink:

yey thanx! i wanted too see them again tonite but i wasnt allowed cos of the strict amount of ppl allowed to see them!

my mum and dad have gone, i feel left out noo lol

See if you can get a copy of the hospital mug shot. In a few hospitals a photographer comes around and takes photos of the bub that are available for purchase. I had this done for all my children and I cherish that first photo when they are fresh into the world and still dazed and confused. lol.

Back
Top Bottom